Thursday, July 14, 2011

17 hours is a long day

Good day to all you lovely people out there in the big wide world, another day is upon us and getting near to the end of another week,  woke at 6.30 this morning and the one thing that I will say is that I am starting to feel more positive about the way that things are starting to take shape, I know that there is a long road ahead with the treatment and, that for the foreseable future I am not going to be very mobile, and also there are going to be days when I have set backs but this is part and parcel of this horrible muscle disease, so it is a case of going with the flow and deciding that apart from all this I need to get my life back.

Facebook has been one of the tools I have used to keep in touch with Family and Friends while I was in Hospital and also while I am stuck at home and has kept me sane, and writing this daily Blog has let me express my feelings as well as keeping everyone informed of how I am coping and progressing, also it has helped a couple of other people who have this horrible disease, for those that are interested I have been writing this blog for about 12 days and have people reading it in Great Britain, Canada, Australia, Germany, Switzerland and France, I also use Twitter as well to reach other people who suffer from Myositis.

Getting my life back is the main objective for me at the moment, so I decided that whatever else I cannot do, I can still use my Laptop, so running a few things through my head I decided that I would start a home based business manipulating and supplying, images for the hobbyist,  This is one area that I have a fair Knowledge of and is also something I can run from my laptop 100%, so have set up "New Horizons" a Graphic and Photographic Studio.

So there we have it a new business to get up and running along with the treatment for the Dermatomyositis, Cooking the Puree Meals and dealing with all the problems with DWP and the NHS, life is full of fun and looking at the title of this post makes me wonder  Is 17 hours really enough hours in the day ???

Back to today, it has been a good day today, Pauline came round for a couple of hours this morning and did a bit of cleaning for me, she also swept the front forecourt and took away some washing, and just to let anyone who is interested know, her hip is a lot better now, her blood tests were ok and it looks like she had had a mild dose of Shingles

So until Tomorrow People Keep Well and keep safe, and remember "if when you wake in the morning all around is Chaos" then rest assured you are in for a really crap day !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment