Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another Sunday

Morning People, well another Sunday is upon us and like yesterday the weather here in the Uk is changeable to say the least, one minute Rain the next Sunshine. Had a bit of a lie in this morning didn't get up until about 8.15, getting lazy in my old age, the one thing about Sunday is that the Carer does not turn up until about 10.30 - 11.00 so pointless putting on a shirt and jumper until she has been and groomed me, because as you probably know I cannot raise my right hand above shoulder height at the moment so need help washing face and neck and also combing hair, hopefully I will get the mobility back again at some point ( fingers crossed)

A lot of Acid reflux today, on hindsight probably my fault as I pureed a Chicken Korma  curry for tea yesterday evening, have to remember to leave spicy food alone, but did need something tasty to eat, so will have to take it easy for tea tonight, chicken soup perhaps.

Had a good visit from Gervase today, he came round about 1.30 and did a bit of shopping for me and then we spent 20 min,s out in the back garden and he did a bit of weeding for me. ( I did Help, I held the bag to put the weeds in ), had a nice chat and he left about 3.30 so that was nice and broke the day up for me.

The muscles seem to be behaving themselves today, did a few gentle exercises this morning and so far, no muscle flare.

Oh well time to think about watching a couple of old movies on TV and having a bite to eat for tea and settle down for the evening as it is going to be a busy day tomorrow, need to sort out prescriptions with the Doctors/Chemist and also get last week,s blood test results and a grocery shop at asda on Tuesday hopefully and get te Photographs done so that I can get the Disabled Parking badge, so until tomorrow I will say, Cheerio and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment