Friday, July 8, 2011

Good Days, Bad Days and Fridays.

Good Morning people, here we are again Another week gone by, all in all its been a relatively good week with many positives and few negatives and long may it continue, however I must learn to be patient and not to try and do to many things to early.

thought it may be a good idea yesterday to try and clean the washroom downstairs, as the sink and toilet needed a bit of freshening up, also a little tidy up in the downstairs bedroom, probably not the thing to do but felt it needed doing, however it is now obvious that my muscles are still to weak to have to much exercise as after about 30 min,s I was suffering with muscle pain and felt absolutely worn out. so must  remember that in future, also today is friday and is the day I take my Methotrexate medication, just increased that from 7.5mg to 10 mg and it always leaves me feeling tired for about 4-5 hours after taking it so today is a day for resting, sleeping and daytime TV.

So there we have it folks, not a very exciting day today, the weather is still very unsettled but at least that makes the breathing easier, also the Acid reflux seems to be less today, although the arms and legs are still very stiff and imobile after yesterday, still we live and learn, and  hopefully  increasing the  Methotrexate will help to bring down the muscle imflamation, once that is under control then we can start physio to rebuild the muscles, I anticipate that it will probably be about  October when we reach that point.

Update at 15.10pm : As mentioned earlier on the blog, because I am on Methotrexate I have to go for a blood test every Tuesday at the GP Clinic. Phoned this afternoon to get the results from Tuesday, it is all ok, no problems. the white blood cell count was up but that is expected because of the steroids I am on, and these are being reduced.

Well folks hope you all have a good day and stay safe and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment