Monday, July 4, 2011

The start of another week.

Well hello again, the start of another week, well a good day so far today, although breathing is still laboured I have learned the lesson from Yesterday and will keep out of the direct sunlight. probably need to get a wide brimmed hat for going out in the wheelchair, maybe get a "stetson".

Had a chat with my brother pat today, he phoned to see how I was doing, it is re-assuring to know that the family is there in these times and are keeping in touch, Pat kept me up to date with the family in Fareham.

The biggest problem I have at the moment is with the care plan that I am receiving, it is due to finish this week, and yet I have had no contact from social services regarding re-assesment of my needs at home, tried phoning and speaking to some one but just keep getting passed from pillar to post, so still no nearer finding a solution, had the same with the DWP this morning regarding a missed Pension Credit payment, after so many questions still no idea why the payment was not made today,  the outcome was you should get it within 5 working days,  so thank you DWP.

Anyway that is enough complaining for today lets end on a positive note, I have decided on Salmon with a cauliflower cheese today for lunch so time to break out the blenders, and get blending as I feel like I could eat a banquet. trouble is it would just get stuck halfway down. oH well roll on the day that I can get back to eating properly although that is still a long way off, I WILL get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment