Monday, August 29, 2011

Bank Holiday Monday.

My Caring Carer.
Hello Boys and girls  another day dawns, sunny and windy but I had a decent nights sleep last night only woke up 3 times  between 10.30 pm and 6.30 am so that was a lot better, the back ache is not so bad this morning either so won,t be doing anything silly today, anyway had breakfast in bed and up by 9.00am ready for the carer, Carer arrives at 9.30 and said that she had received a phone call from her company to say tat they were carrying on the morning care package until further notice




Kite Festival Southsea Common.
Pauline phoned about 11.00 am to see if I wanted to go down to the Kite festival on Southsea common for an hour or so, the weather is quite nice so Gordon will come  and pick me and the wheelchair up at 1.15, so looking forward to that, it will be nice to get out in the fresh air for an hour or so.
Gordon arrives about 1.10 and we go off down to the kite festival on the common.


Kite Festival , Southsea Common




we go and park at my son gervase, s house as the roads are choc a bloc with traffic and parking is at a premium, lucky that gervase lives at the end of Gordon and Pauline,s road but he has a garage and forecourt so easy to park there. we park the car and then go and get Pauline and Misty ( the Labrador)  and off we go with me in the wheelchair, pauline and gordon with his Kite. There are a lot of people there today and a good breeze for flying kite,s






Gordon Flying his Kite
Gordon decides that he wants to have a go at flying his kite so, off he goes with the kite, with pauline helping him, to launch it, He is not doing to badly ( LOL) but not quite up to the standard of the professional kite flyers here today,  and I do not think he has quite got the hang of it yet, or he upset Pauline ( Only Joking)






Gervase and Leanne,s House
Well we have been down here a couple of hours and I really enjoyed it but am feeling tired so we decide to call it a day and we make our way back to Pauline,s, gordon then wheels me down to My sons house to get the car and take me home and my Son is there to meet us and volunteers to drive me home, (well saves Gordon another trip) so that is nice of Gervase and I can have a chat with him on the way home

So there we are, an excellent day for a Bank Holiday Monday, Really enjoyed myself with friends and family, now to get some dinner and a evening of TV. have a good evening folks and until tomorrow, Tatty Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment