Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Day after

Good day people and welcome to the day after "I Did it My Way" well I am suffering today for my escapade yesterday, I,s funny because I slept quite well last night, but today I am having terrible back pain, although it has tended to get easier as the day has gone on, so have not done much today, took a couple of Paracetamol, so that helped slightly. But feel like an old man of 60 today, " OOPs forgot I am nearly 68 "

My son Gervase came to visit today for a couple of hour,s he was not pleased that I walked over to B&Q yesterday and said that I should not be pushing myself like I am, I can understand what he is saying but unless I try then I will never know, although I can see his point, it is just that I need my independence back. anyway have promised him I will taper down my enthusiasm while we are tapering down the Prednisolone and wait untill I can check with the doctor as to what exercises I can do .


So apart from sitting around resting and watching TV ( Boring ) I have done very little today , although I did go out into the garden and held a bag for gervase as he did a bit of weeding for me, so now it is time to think about getting dinner, Have not really felt like eating much today but am feeling quite hungry now so I think some roast chicken with Mashed Potato, Cauliflower and Broccoli will go down a treat, "Purred of course".

So not a lot to talk about today so will get dinner started and catch up with you all tomorrow on Bank Holiday Monday, hopefully the pain will be a lot less tomorrow. Tatty Bye Everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment