Monday, August 22, 2011

A good day today.

Hello again and good morning/Afternoon. the weather in Portsmouth UK is not to bad today, it is sunny but with some cloud cover and with a light breeze. Temperature of 20 c and a 56% humidity.





Well not a bad night last night, after my trip out to B&Q with my son Gervase yesterday I was very tired and went to bed at 10.30 pm last night, woke about 11.30 and again  at 1.15 am and 2.30 am. so got up about 3.00 am and made a drink, went on facebook for 30 min,s and went back to bed about 4.00 am slept through until 6.30 am, and then until 8.00 am, so a better 2nd half of the night,.






Well must say I feel a lot more refreshed this morning so now to get Breakfast, then ready for the carer at 9.00 am, My sister will be down at 10.00 ready for my home care assessment at 10.30. a busy busy morning ahead.




10.45 and the social service lady turns up to do the assessment, She is part of the re-enablement team and is doing the assessment that should have been carried out 7 weeks ago, however at long last it is being carried out now.
After 1.5 hours of questions it looks, as expected that I will be moved from the re-enablement team to the Adult social care team at Portsmouth City Council, the panel apparently meets on Thursday so next week I should hear from Adult social care, which means they will then come round and do a at home assessment and decide what I do or do not need . ( What a Palaver this is turning out to be )

Well everyone has now gone and sanity returns to the household, what a morning that has been, at least I am now pleased that the social service care team is now responding, although a bit late,  so I think a nice puree sausage and mash for lunch and then a little bit of daytime TV to get myself back into some kind of normality.

so until tomorrow, adios amigo,s.



No comments:

Post a Comment