Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is it a Cat or A Monkey ?

Hi there all and here we are again, another Thursday is upon us and we are now well into August. the weather is very changeable at the moment and today it looks like there is a possibility of some rain showers, The humidity is fairly high and a decent temp of 19 c but it is overcast ,so the breathing is not to bad, in fact it has been quite good all week.


Did not sleep well to start with last night, but after about 2.30 slept through until about 7.30 so really can,t complain about that. Got up about 8.00 am had breakfast and then wait for carer, she came about 8.50 am so all washed and groomed so now ready for an other exciting day ahead (Not).


Well we are off to Asda Shopping today Pauline is going to collect me.  I am going to try Salmon tonight for dinner, it is a challenge to find things that you can puree with this Dysphagia but Asda do a nice Boil in the bag/Microwave  Salmon which is very tasty so I will get that for tonight and a chicken joint for tomorrow plus a few bits and pieces to take me over the weekend.


I have found that this is a quick and easy meal to make and very tasty I usually purree it down and serve it with a white sauce and some instant mashed potato, ( saves on the washing up as well. I use the Bisto White sauce and the Smash instant mashed potato.





So Pauline arrives about 10.30 , wheelchair goes into the car and off we go to Asda.  Not so many people here today so a fairly easy trip around the store and then back home, glad we were only out for the hour as I am still feeling the effects of being out Monday and Tuesday (Note to self : " Must get a life").  Anyway get back home and make a coffee while pauline decides she is going to have a little tidy up in the downstairs bedroom  for me before she goes.

Is Pauline Going round the Bend.


I am happily in the Kitchen making the coffee when all of a sudden I hear Pauline shouting from the bedroom " Frankie" "Frankie" "come here quick" like a bullet out of a gun I rush at break neck speed (Well at least a speed of about 2 foot an hour) into the Bedroom. What is that in the Buddleia ? 


Outside the back door is a buddleia tree and sat in the tree minding its own business is a cat "YES A CAT " That is a cat says I , NO!!!!!!! its a Monkey says Pauline "A MONKEY", No I said its a cat so opening the back door I call the cat who gets down and walks over to me purring, OH!! yes said Pauline it is a cat.


I have come to the conclusion that for Christmas I will get pauline a years subscription to National Geographic Magazine. " Only Joking Polly ".

Oh Yes on a serious note phoned the doctors surgery for this weeks blood test results and all came back satisfactory so that will please the consultant when I see him on Monday, Thats enough excitement for one day so until tomorrow Tatty Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha, a Monkey, now that is funny!!!!!!!!! Did Pauline have a hip flask on her today by any chance?????

    ReplyDelete