Sunday, August 21, 2011

Its Sunday folks

Hello one and all another day dawns, Blue sky and sunshine , but the air is quite heavy today so need to use the inhaler later on I would think, however after a false start had a fairly decent night and woke about 7.30, so time for a coffee and then get up by 8.00 am and get  ready for the Carer, if one urns up today ?

Hooray, Carer turns up about 9.20 am, its one of the regulars so that is a relief, she said she wondered why I was not down with her for a visit yesterday, so I think that was probably a cock-up by the company yesterday.

Now that the carer has been I can get my breakfast sorted and then have a wander round the garden, noticed yesterday a lot of weeds starting to appear now that the Buddleia has been cut right back, still Gervase is coming today so we can go to B&Q and get some weed killer and have a go at the weeds

Anyway, had some puree porridge , for breakfast and then on to facebook to see who is around. must put some work into my "Myositis in Focus website " as I still have a lot of info to add and I am getting about 80 hits a day on it now so people are finding it and also finding it helpful according to the emails I receive.

Me in a tie ready to go out.
Just checked the time, it is 12.45 time to get some lunch, ( chicken soup I think) and then get changed. Gervase will be round about 2.00 pm and then we can go over to B&Q for the weed killer. it a nice feeling to get ready with shirt, tie etc to go out although it takes time to get ready, it is well worth the effort.

True to his word My son Gervase turns up at 2.00 pm so we get out the wheelchair and off we go to B&Q. its not to far from home, about a 10 min walk and it is a nice day so it is pleasant to be out in the fresh air,

My Son Gervase
Well we get to B&Q and it is not very busy so take a slow walk around, get the weed killer and a hosepipe for gervase as well, not many of the staff here now that I used to know when i worked here, but saw Bill, Janet and Betty, so had a nice chat with them and then make our way back home, not been out long about 1 hour 20 mins but that was long enough, so pleased with that.

When we get back home, gervase goes out to spray the weeds in the back garden, while I make a coffee and sit and watch, giving advice now and then LOL.

Well Gervase goes at 5.30 so I get myself dinner and then settle for a night in front of the TV, its been a good day today, and I enjoyed it, and looking forward to tuesday when I go out shopping to Asda with Pauline, well tomorrow I have the Social care home assessment tomorrow so that will be interesting, my sister Eileen will be coming down for that so will let you all know how that goes in tomorrows posting, so until then Tatty Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment