Saturday, August 13, 2011

its the wedding today

A Good Nights Sleep ???


Well that was one of the best nights I have had for a while, after feeling crap yesterday, after the Methotrexate, I had a really good night last night. Had my main meal at midday yesterday and just had a light meal for supper about 6.30 pm. went to bed (early for me ) about 11.00 pm and slept through until about 2.15 am, woke up for toilet then back to sleep until 6.45 am. Hopefully it will be the same tonight.




Well all the family will be down in kent at my niece Jodie,s wedding to Dave today, it is taking place at 12.30, so it is probably all over by now as it is now 2.20 pm. hopefully the weather will stay fine for them and hopefully I will find out soon how it all went, I wish so much that I could be there to see them get married, its times like this that I really do detest this disease.


I have received 1 photo so far. This was sent by Jodie,s brother Arron, I would presume that this is taken prior to the ceremony.

Also found this photo of Jodie at Thorpe Park, a few years ago with her brother Arron to the left and my Son Gervase to the right. how time flies.



Well its been quite an uneventful day today, weather is not to bad, and breathing is quite good today, the muscle flare seems to have receded a little today, although still a lot of redness on the hand/finger joints and the elbows.




Have spent the day on the computer working on the websites and blogs, also doing a bit of family history research.  will look forward now to an afternoon of TV and receiving some of the wedding pictures via mobile phone or facebook.






Well not much more to say about today really, so until tomorrow, will sign off.

No comments:

Post a Comment