Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A quieter Wednesday.

so we go into the last day of August with a whimper, although  the weather is not to bad it is nothing to write home about. well several things to do today, but mostly I will be taking it easy after my few hours out yesterday, had a really good night last night, went to bed about midnight and only woke once during the night about 3.15 am and slept through until 6.45 this morning. had a coffee in bed and listened to the Radio until 8.00 am and then up for breakfast and ready for the carer.




Carer came as usual at 9.00 am and then pauline phoned to say she would be here at 11.00 to take me to Eastney Health Centre for blood test at 11.10 am, so I needed to be ready and waiting, pauline arrives and so off we go for blood test, I am now on Fortnightly blood test instead of weekly so hopefully the nurse will find the blood OK, as the normal girl is on holiday at the moment.

well the blood test went OK no problem getting the blood out, in fact it was the easiest anyone has got blood out of me, perhaps she has been practicing ???


anyway hands in repeat prescription and then back home for a coffee, Pauline can't stay long today as Gordon is not so well so we have a coffee and pauline heads off home.

well a nice relaxing and easy day today, reduced the Prednisolone down to 15 mg daily from today and then next Wednesday will reduce to 10 mg daily, certainly feel the difference in lack of energy as I have been reducing the pred, and also an increase in joint pain but not as much as I thought I would. well not a very exciting day today so will catch up with some daytime TV and probably have a sleep this afternoon so until tomorrow. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment