Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday comes and goes.

Here we are again then, another Sunday, the weather here in Portsmouth is overcast this morning but with breaks in the cloud where the sun shines through, although the air is not heavy this morning so breathing is easier, Not a good night,s sleep last night kept waking and dozing off again every 2 hours, it seemed as if the air was very heavy last night, think we need a good thunder storm to clear the air.

Well Breakfast is over with and the carer has been so time for a shave and then I am ready for the day ahead, although the right shoulder is aching at the moment so hopefully that pain will decrease as the day goes on, its days like this that I really do detest this disease.

No visitors today so will have a look at starting my new website, Since I have been home after diagnosis of Dermatomyositis and needing a wheel chair to get around any distance, I have decided to look at how friendly Portsmouth is to Residents and Visitors. The website will be called "Pompey Online" I anticipate it will probably take me a fair while to get it up and running to a decent level so it is certainly a work in Progress. but I have plenty of spare time at the moment to work on these projects, I cant walk around much but I can sit and use a keyboard.

A decent result for Pompey Football club yesterday, first game of the new season away from home and we draw 2-2 with Middlesbrough. Hopefully we can build on that for the rest of the season, we certainly need it after the turmoil of last year.

So another sunday comes to a close, it is now 18.10 so think about cooking tea and then a evening of TV. it has been a good day today, not very active but good working on the websites and the blog, also spent a bit of time on the Family History.
Jodie at front right.

The start of another week tomorrow, My niece Jodie will be busy as she is getting married next week end, unfortunately  I will not be able to make it as it will be too long a day for me and I don,t know how I would cope with the Dysphagia and a strange bed if I stayed at a hotel overnight, but no doubt the photo,s will be up on facebook soon after the wedding

Well thats it for today folks so until tomorrow Cheerio and stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Frank,

    The boys done well on Saturday even though the second Boro goal was shocking defending. David "Chuck" Norris & Luke "Reg" Varney saved the day xx

    ReplyDelete