Friday, August 5, 2011

Tops Turvy Friday

Well this has been a topsy turvy day, I don't go much on Fridays at the best of times because I always get a reaction for a few hours after taking the Methotrexate, but today it has been the difficulty breathing that has been the problem,  It has been very warm today although the temperature now is only 20 c it was warmer earlier on and the air was heavy, so I phoned the doctors and made an appointment to see him this afternoon at 4.20 just to have a check up and to go through a few points with him.

Leanne and her  mum Elaine took me down to the doctors and we went in on time, The doctor checked my breathing and examined my chest, there is no infection and the airways are clear and lungs working ok so it  is just one of the downfalls of Myositis, but will let the consultant know on the 15th when I see him. Dr also checked blood pressure, and pulse that was OK, also weighed me and I am just over 9 stone 10 pound so still putting on weight which is good seeing as in may I was under 9 stone.

Also asked the doctor about a wheel chair from the NHS as the Red cross loan is coming to an end soon, so his secretary is going to put in the request on monday, as far as the care assessment is concerned I have to keep pestering the Adult Social Care dept at PCC.

We went through the results of the tests I have had done, White blood count is getting back towards normal although still slightly high,  Liver function test  satisfactory  as is the full blood count, no problems with the other tests and will do a CK test next week. so all in all a satisfactory visit to the GP, just hope the visit to the consultant goes as well on the 15th.

Well back home now, have a nice coffee and then think about dinner, so will leave all you lovely people to enjoy your evening so until tomorrow, Bye all.

No comments:

Post a Comment