Wednesday, September 14, 2011

all systems go

Good morning one and all, so here we are again, another Wednesday dawns, bright and breezy here on the south coast, not a bad night last night went to bed early about 10.30 pm woke at 1.30 am  and again at 6.00 am so not to bad, well today I reduce my Prednisolone again down to 13.0 mg per day so getting nearer to the 10.0 mg baseline that the consultant wants me to get to.

The carer came today at 8.30 so I am all groomed for the day so will take the medication and see how the day goes on the lower dose of Prednisolone.
hopefully by reducing at a slower rate will be better for me.

Sat at the computer and at 9.30 there is a knock on the door and it is the builder. He has come to put the cap on the bay window, this will take about 6 hours so at least that will all be done and weather proof for the winter. He did the repair and decoration a couple of weeks ago, but had to order the fiberglass roof and trims for the bay, and these arrived on monday



Not a lot to report today, it is now well into the afternoon and all is going well. The bay is finished, I have not felt any reaction from the lower dose of Prednisolone, and my appetite is growing so time to get some food on the go so until tomorrow,  Tatty Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment