Monday, September 26, 2011

Another day of Sunshine.

Good morning/afternoon/evening people and welcome to another monday, it has just dawned on me that this is the last Monday in September, goodness how time flies when you are having fun. Well Not a good night last night, but not a bad night either really, was awake and up between 3.15 am and 4.00 am but slept well before and after until 7.45 but do not feel as tired today so that is something,  The weather is going to be fine today with a max temp of 21 c and humidity of 73% so not good but not bad for the breathing but they do say it is going to get warmer as the week goes on.

Gastric Reflux
so get coffee made and drunk then out of bed ready for the carer,
 I have suffered from a lot of acid reflux/indigestion over the last 2 to 3 days mainly at night so will phone doctor this morning and see what she says, anyway carer comes and gets me ready for the day ahead and then get breakfast made and phone the doctor,s. doctor phones back at 10.00 am and wants me to go in to see her for a check up and a chat at 11.00 am.


Eastney health Centre.
Need to phone a taxi and get down to the eastney Health centre to see Dr Proctor, get to health centre and in to see the doctor by 10.50 am, we have a chat about how things are going and then she gives me a thorough check over all seems in order chest is clear, Breathing is OK, blood pressure OK, all seems to be in order, Did a Urine test last week the results for that were normal, and all my last blood tests were ok so glad I went,  The doctor has raised my Lamprazole to 30 mg tablet daily, to try and counteract the Gastric reflux which is caused by the steroids in conjunction with my twisted stomach and the Dysphagia, so apart from that and the Dermatomyositis I am as fit as a fiddle.

Come out of the Doctor,s just about to phone for a Taxi home when a bus comes along , its going my way so I think " Why Not " so get on the bus and go home that way, I get off at the Tesco Express in Goldsmith Avenue, and get a little bit of shopping and then a short walk home, so that was OK. Well now time for a coffee before my Sister Eileen and her friend Chris Arrive to pay a visit and have lunch with me.

Eileen and chris arrive and I make coffee and they have there lunch and I have mine, Eileen brought some photo,s of angle and Broadhaven in Pembrokeshire, they were there on Holiday last week and it is where our Grandfather was posted in the early 1900,s with the Royal Navy as a coastguard.

Incase anyone is interested results from Pedometer for today so far from 8.00 am until 5.00 pm is that I have walked 1,585 steps  = 0.7 km at a average speed of 2.31 kmh, so london Marathon next year LOL

Well that was a very good day, so now to get dinner ready and then a evening of TV and Facebook so until tomorrow Tatty Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment