Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Another Positive Day

Good Morning people and welcome once again to another exciting day at my Dermatomyositis Blog, well here we are at another Wednesday, but not any Wednesday for today is  Myositis awareness day so on the facebook groups we are changing our profile pictures to the blue ribbon, in the hope that we can make people aware of Myositis and how we need more research into this disease, and hopefully one day to find a cure.

Had a decent nights sleep last night and so am awake at 7.15 am and ready for a coffee and breakfast before the carer comes at around 8.30. Wheatabix for breakfast today I think and will have those in bed before making a move to face the day ahead.

The weather today is not to bad, a bit dull at the moment but they do give a forecast of Sunshine today so looking forward to that as winter will be on us soon enough..



Have a good day to look forward to today, have Dave Bonnie and his daughter Jayne coming to visit today for a couple of hours, had a facebook message to say they will be here about 11.00 am,  True to there word they arrive about 11.10 and we have a nice chat and a coffee and before long it is 1.30 and time for them to go, but it was nice to see them both and enjoyed the company, so now time to get a little lunch, I have an Asda Fish pie in the fridge so that will go down well,

So Now had lunch, fish pie was very tasty, made an extra cheese sauce to go with it but did not puree it so am pleased about that, My Speech therapist phoned to see how I was getting on, and she seemed pleased that I was making progress, and is going to come and see me next Tuesday, so all in all it is going well and also today I reduced my Prednisolone from 13.0 mg daily to 12.0 mg daily, so getting down towards the 10.0 mg daily that the Neurologist wants to achieve, and hopefully when I see him in November he will give me the go ahead to carry on reducing until I can come of the Prednisolone altogether.

Well thats about it for today really, not a very exciting day but a positive day so until tomorrow I will say Adios Amigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment