Saturday, September 10, 2011

Another Quiet Saturday

I want to sleep
Well Folks here we are again, another Saturday, I wonder what today has in store, Again not a good night, kept waking every couple of hours, still at least I am getting some sleep although in short burst,s anyway up at 8.30 ready for the carer, and then see what today brings.

Pauline and Gordon
The weather is supposed to be on the turn later today with Rain coming in later in the afternoon so will have to make sure I get round to tesco early today and get the shopping in, also must remember it is Pauline,s chap gordon,s 65th Birthday today so Think I will get him a bottle of Whiskey.

Children from Belarus
Just had a phone call from pauline to say that her and gordon will be round later this afternoon so that will be nice to see them, and to have a chat, also perhaps Pauline can get some old Box games down from upstairs for me as I promised Chris and Kim from over the road that they could have them for there charity sale that they help out at in aid of the children that were affected by the Chernobyl disaster,  they bring them over for a holiday in England.

Play up Pompey



Pauline and Gordon arrive about 2.00 pm and stay for a couple of hours, it is nice to see them and to have a nice chat, they also bring down the games for me so that helped,  Well Portsmouth are playing west ham today at Upton park. the final score was West Ham United 4  Portsmouth 3 it seem,s from the TV report that it was a lively game.

Not much happening today, relatively peaceful so will leave it now and go and get dinner started, Salmon and Mash Potato with a cheese sauce tonight, my thoughts are with our American friends as they remember 9/11 tomorrow

And so until tomorrow, Good Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment