Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bl@@dy Students

Student Breakfast.
Hi there one and all, and so we go into the era of the Portsmouth University Student,s. As if I don,t have enough problems with sleeping at night we now have the "Students" moving into their rented accommodation, there are more houses in our road and surrounding roads let to students this year than normal, probably down to the state of the housing market, Not that I have anything against students, I just wish that they had a little bit of consideration at three o-clock in the morning and keep the noise down, still it is always like this until they start there studies, give it a week or two when they have spent the grant,s and it will quieten down.




Anyway not to bad a sleep last night, a bit noisy, but it quietened down around 3.30 and I slept through until about 7.45, then made a coffee, had breakfast and ready for the carer at 10.30. once the carer had been I got dressed and then had a walk round to Tesco for some milk and a paper, having a slight problem with the breathing today, It is probably down to the humidity as it is 90% today which is the highest it has been for a few week,s so it is nice to see the warm sunny weather, it has its disadvantages.



Weeding the Garden
Back from Tesco, and get some lunch, chicken soup today I think. Gervase phoned earlier he will be round about 2.00 pm and will get a bit of weeding done for me in the back garden,
Gervase goes out and does the weeding for me, I help by holding the bag for the weeds to go in  ( I spoil him LOL), he also got some weed killer for me so he sprays that on the garden for me as well, During the winter I will get some weed matting down and get it covered with Gravel, then I can have a few ornamental pots with plants in for next year.

Well I have now got a Pedometer, I was saying to Gervase that I was thinking of getting one so that I could keep track on how much my walking was improving over time, so he suggested I use his for a week or two before I go and buy one to see if it tells me what I want to know, so must remember to keep it on me from morning to night, it will be interesting to see how far I actually walk in a day,

Well gervase went at 5.00, enjoyed his company, so will now see about getting some dinner and settle down to an evening of facebook, U tube and Downton Abbey at 9.00 pm on the TV, so until tomorrow Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment