Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Busy Thursday

Hello everybody and here we are again, it had to happen, it always does,and it really pisses me off. After a few decent nights sleep you think at last things are starting to settle so what happens ? exactly, you have a crap night, and that is what happened to me last night, for some reason and I have no idea why, I just could not get to sleep properly.

I kept dozing and waking every half hour between 11.30 pm and 3.30 am, eventually got off to sleep about 3.45 am but was awake again by 7.30, hope this does not happen again tonight as I am absolutely Knackered today. anyway had to get up and make a coffee before the carer arrives so did breakfast at the same time and try and get myself motivated for the day ahead, I do wonder if it is because Yesterday I again reduced the Prednisolone down to 12.0 mg, it could be to do with that, or drinking to much coffee yesterday evening, so probably my own fault anyway, I will never learn


As usual the carer turns up at 8.30, her normal cheerful self, so that cheers me up a little anyway she gets me washed and groomed, so am all ready to meet the day head on, but really just want to go and catch up on some sleep, but Pauline has just phoned to say she will be round about 10.00 o-clock so just time to get the washing up done and check facebook and then Pauline will be here.






Pauline arrives at 10.15 and we decide to take a trip down to winter road, as I need to get some items from the chemist and also from the Co-op, so that seems like a plan, so we wil take the wheelchair and I can walk and push that for a bit and then when I have had enough, pauline can take over and push me, so that is what we do.

So off we go and I walk as far as the co-op which is a fair distance and then pauline takes over and pushes me around the Co-op and Chemist and then we make our way home, being out in the fresh air has woken me up a bit so that is ok. anyway enjoyed the walk, ( Not as much as being pushed though LOL) we get back home and make a coffee and sit and chat with Pauline for 30 mins, Pauline then helps me to sort out a pile of old Magazines from the upstairs cupboard and get them in the recycling bin, by now it is 1.15 pm so pauline makes her way back home and I get myself some soup for lunch, and sit down to watch TV for a bit.


Decide to have a lie down for 30 mins at 2.45 and had a cat nap until 4.00 pm, feel more refreshed now as the day has gone on, but the Neurologist did say that I would loose energy as I tapered of the Prednisolone, so don,t know why I am surprised about feeling tired.

It is now 5.30 and time to get some dinner ready as my son Gervase will be in to see me this evening about 6.30 on his way home from work, He always pop,s in on a Thursday evening and also on a Sunday to see me, and I go round his house on a tuesday so I am lucky to have such a caring family.

 Also my Sister Eileen and friend Chris try and pop in n a regular basis as does my Brother Pat, Leanne comes round when she can as does Elaine, Leanne's mum, also Pauline comes in on a Tuesday and Thursday and occasionally Andy from B&Q pops in and also Dave Bonnie and Jayne. so I am lucky that I see lots of friends and family.

Well dinner is ready so until Tomorrow and the dreaded Methotrexate Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment