Saturday, September 3, 2011

Daydream Believer

Well that was a night to remember, Did i go out and get Drunk !!! NO !!!!,  Did I spend the night in the arms of a fair maiden !!! NO !!!!, Did I win a fortune on the lottery !!!!! NO !!!!!!!,  What happened was I could not get a decent nights sleep last night, Don,t know if it was the excitement of having my meters changed yesterday by the world Health and Safety Executive, or if it is the tapering off of the Prednisolone or the taking of the Methotrexate, or a combination of all of it but I Could not sleep. Went to bed at 10.30 pm awake by 12.30, then awake again at 2.30, got up at 3.00 am went on to the computer, back to bed at 4.00 am awake at 7.30,  so at that point made a coffee and then got up ready for the carer., notice the hands were quite red today, so could be going through a bit of a flare with the tapering off of the Prednisolone,  still gone back up to 18 mg a day from 15 mg as it seems that we are tapering off to quickly. anyway hopefully will have a better night tonight.

Am walking around in a bit of a daydream today,  walked around to Tesco Express to get some milk earlier this morning, that was ok but felt the leg,s were feeling a bit stiff so when I got back home went and had a lie down in bed for an hour, until my son phoned to see if I was OK, as he saw my posting on Facebook about not sleeping

However Had some lunch at about 2.00 pm and am now getting dinner ready at 5.50 pm and must say that I am feeling a lot brighter now, so hopefully I will stay up a bit later tonight, and get a decent nights sleep, well at least we can hope that I do.

apart from that it has been a very quiet and uneventful day today, had a chat with the neighbours and see all the students are moving into their rented accommodation further down the street, that is the problem at the moment, with the current financial situation, any properties that go on the market at the moment are being bought by people to let them to students.

However I will leave it at that for today before I go rambling on so will be back tomorrow,so until then tatty bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment