Friday, September 16, 2011

Freaky Friday again

I want to stay in bed
Hi everyone and welcome to another Myositis  day in a very sunny Southsea here in the UK, we not a bad nights sleep last night went to bed about 11.15 woke at 2.45 and could not get back to sleep so went on the computer for an hour, decided to take the Methotrexate at 4.00 am then went back to bed and slept through until 7.45 so about 7 hours sleep in two shifts,

Gervase and Leanne,s House
Anyway as you know today is Friday and friday is always a non-event day for me as the Methotrexate makes me feel Yucky for a few hours, I think it helped taking it early this morning but to be honest i will be glad when today is over and I can recoup over night for the weekend, Yesterday was a busy day as I went shopping with Pauline in the Morning and then in the evening I went round to my Son Gervase for the evening with him and his lovely wife, so am feeling the tiredness today. still as they say " No Pain, No Gain", I am lucky that I do not get a lot of pain, but my muscles are still very weak and have not got a lot of energy since we have started to reduce the Prednisolone.



Builder starting the job
Thats enough winging and moaning for today, the other news is that the builder came back again today to just finnish up the work on my front bay, so that was OK, I think it was the fact that he wanted his money, rather than complete the job LOL, anyway very pleased with the work he has done, it looks excellent and all set now for the winter weather, would certainly recommend him to family and friends.

Phoned the Speech therapist today to give her an update on the Dysphagia, certainly found another slight improvement in the swallowing over the last week or two, also phoned and spoke to my GP with an update of how we are going with the tapering of the Prednisolone.

Well that looks about all for today so hope you all have a good evening and I will get my dinner started and try and get to bed earlier tonight, problem is I take my last med,s at 8.00 pm and then I seem to come alive about 9.30 pm, perhaps I should try sleeping all day, and staying up all night, " Just a thought LOL", s until tomorrow Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment