Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Wednesday

Yahoo, another bright Sunny day, last night was a decent night,s sleep, so it is now 8.12 am and I am sat here waiting for the carer to arrive and get me washed and groomed for the day ahead, I have had breakfast and coffee and also taken all my morning Medication.

I have reduced my Prednisolone down to 11 mg a day from today so hopefully there will be no adverse energy loss or increased muscle pain. I have aching shoulders this morning, I think I overdid it propelling the wheelchair around Asda Yesterday, Pauline kept on to me to slow down, but do I listen "NOOOOOO"

Had a really good evening round with my Son Gervase and his wife Leanne yesterday, had a nice chat for a couple of hours, got there at 7.00 pm and left about 9.00 pm. Leanne,s  dad Dave, was there as well and he gave me a lift home, we had to get away at 9.00 pm as Portsmouth were playing at home last night and the match ended at 9.30 and Dave needed to miss the traffic at the end of the match. Pompey played peterborough and  the score was Portsmouth 2 Peterborough 3 so not a good result.

No Energy today.
So it is now 10.30 am, the carer  arrived at 8.45 am and I have had my face and neck washed, also hair combed so all is ok for the day, got dressed and had a wander out to the back garden, a very nice day but to much sunshine and the rash is coming up on the back of the hand,s so get back in out of the sun. Pauline just phoned to say she and Gordon will be going to B&Q this afternoon so they will pop in and replace the tube in my kitchen light for me. Well not much happening this morning, very quiet so hopefully a nice restfull day today after a hectic day yesterday, not much energy today, this happens when I reduce the Prednisolone, however the body should adjust to it by Saturday or Sunday, anyway need to get my act together and have a walk round to the Tesco Express for a paper.


Had a nice stroll around to Tesco and got the Paper and decided to stroll around the corner to the cafe in Winter road and sit outside with a coffee and have a read of the paper, Not a good idea as the coffee was not of a very good quality,  did not enjoy it at all, probably should have got a bottle of drink from tesco and gone over to Milton park for 30 min,s to read the paper, anyway get back home and go for a lie down for half an hour.



It is now 1.00 pm so time for a spot of lunch so get the washing up from breakfast done and decide to have a couple of Asda Crispbread with pate for lunch, so eat two and decide another two would go down a treat, so that is four Crispbread with Pate followed by two jam tarts and a custard pot. Well I enjoyed that so now to work on the laptop for a couple of hours, but must remember "Heartbeat " is on TV at 2.00 pm.


Just had a phone call from Pauline to say she and Gordon are just leaving home to go to B&Q, it is 3.10 pm so as it is a nice day I will take a stroll over to B&Q and meet them there, they can then drop me back home afterwards, I must say that I feel a lot more energetic this afternoon than I did this morning, I think getting out of the house and seeing friends helps a lot, Anyway get to B&Q and meet up with Pauline and Gordon

Pauline and Gordon
Have a chat with some of my old workmates at B&Q and then Gordon and pauline take me back home, They come indoors for a coffee and Gordon replaces the tube in my kitchen light so that is OK, we have a coffee and a chat and then Pauline and Gordon make there way home,  that was a pleasant couple of hours so now to have a rest and then get dinner ready, it is now 5.05 pm and I think I will have chicken with mashed potato and broccoli tonight,

The pedometer is interesting as it lets me keep track of how mobile I am . today so far I have walked 2,447 steps which is equal to 1.10 km at a average speed of 2.29 kmh. so until tomorrow which will be another busy day I will say Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment