Friday, September 23, 2011

It's a lovely day today

♬♫ Its A lovely day today ♫♫.
♬♬ And whatever you got to do ♬♬.
♫♫ It's a Lovely Day for doing it that,s true ♫♫, So stuff the Myositis, Today is going to be a good day, and thats all there is to it.

Had an Excellent night,s sleep last Night, went to bed at 10.45 pm and apart from waking up at 3.30 to go to the bathroom I slept through until 7.15, Whoop, Whoop,  so now the dreaded Methotrexate and the Prednisolone, accompanied by the Vitamin b compound, The Thyamine Hydrochloride, The Calcium and the Vitamin D  and we will be ready for the carer.

A jolly god wash
The carer is running late today and does not arrive until 9.15, but that is not a problem as I have nothing planned for today, so anyway have a good Face wash and hair washed and combed and am now all ready for the day ahead whatever that may bring.

So now for some breakfast and then perhaps an hour out in the garden as that is looking a little rejected lately, so perhaps that will be the thing to do.

In the Garden.
The Weather is very sunny today and quite warm so as my back garden faces south it gets a lot of sun and keeps it quite warm but also there is a lot of shade from the adjacent terraced houses so armed with a bottle of weed killer and making sure I am protected from the sun I venture out for 30 min,s and spray the weeds with the weed killer, that should start to work later today and should be ready for Gervase to pull them up for me on Sunday when he comes to visit.

Ok so that is that done so now a sit down and a rest and then I need to walk around to the shop for some Milk, so sit and watch TV for a while and have a rest and then take a slow stroll around to the Tesco Express Store to get the Milk and see a bit of the outside world.
That took me about 30 min's so pleased with that also I seem to be having no reaction to the Methotrexate today and also not feeling so lacking in energy, but that is enough for today, it has been really good today and I am not going to over do it so this afternoon I will stay in and go on facebook, and work on my websites, so get some Chicken soup for lunch and then a nice restful afternoon and evening in store.

It is now 6.00 pm and it has been a really good day today so will not tempt fate so just off to get my dinner sorted, Chicken in a mushroom sauce with Mustard mashed potato tonight,  so until tomorrow I will say tatty bye

No comments:

Post a Comment