Sunday, September 4, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away.

Sundays Weather
" ♬ ♫ ♪The Sun is out, The sky is blue, There is no cloud, to spoil the view ♪ ♫ ♬ and so the words of Buddy Holly were playing on the radio, this morning as I was sat in bed looking out at the rain coming down.  the weather has certainly changed overnight here on the south coast of the UK. the weather forecast is for rain and periods of sunshine today with a temp of 15 c and 100% humidity, which makes breathing a little laboured , anyway must get up and have some Breakfast ready for the carer to come and get me groomed for the day.

A better nights sleep
Had a better Nights sleep last night although did not get to bed until turned midnight but only woke once at 2.30 am and then again at 7.45 am so not to bad, so all in all a decent nights sleep.

Not a lot planned for today, pauline is down in Weymouth for the weekend with Gordon, they have gone to a friends wedding so hopefully they will have a good trip back today, so I will probably just get a few things done about the house today, although I have my son Gervase coming round this afternoon for a hour or so.

A new Carer Arrives
Well that was a scary 15 minute,s the carer turned up about 9.45 am, it was a different carer today , I have never seen her before, she was a big Woman and very officious, scared the living daylights out of me, she was a very " I am in Charge " type of lady and not someone you would argue with, " Thought she was a weight lifter" anyway I breathed a sigh of relief when she had finished "


Shredding the Paper work
Thought I might have a go at sorting out some of my old paperwork that was stashed away in the back room, this is left from when I used to run my own Driving school in Portsmouth, Don't think I will need it anymore. it is mainly customer records, reciepts, etc so will all need shredding so now seems like the time to do it, so get out the shredder and make a start.

Well I have shredded two box files of paperwork and filled a black bin bag so that was a good couple of hours work, at least it has freed up a bit of space in the cupboard. so now time for some lunch and then a quick walk round to the Tesco Express to get a couple of items.

it's to wet to go to Tesco.
Well had some lunch , was going to have some chicken soup but decided that I would puree an Asda "Sausage and Mash" that is in the fridge as it has to be used by tomorrow, and I will be going to Asda tomorrow with pauline to do a weekly shop, anyway I was now going to go round to Tesco, but it is raining so will not bother, will get Gervase to bring me in some items when he visits later this afternoon.

Well Gervase turns up at 2.45, he has  popped into Asda to get me a couple of items that I needed, so that will keep me going until tomorrow, we had a nice chat for an hour or so and then he has to go at 4.00 pm as he is out tonight round leannes mum ( Elaine) so I will now get this blogg finished and then settle down in front of the TV for the evening. so until tomorrow I will say good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment