Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sunny Saturday

Hi there people just a quick posting today as it has been a very uneventful day today, Had a decent nights sleep, mind you did not go to bed very early as stayed up to watch " Mrs Browns Boys " on BBC 1 and it did not finnish until 11.35 pm. anyway only woke once during the night between 11.45 pm and 7.30 am so not to bad, but am feeling very low on energy at the moment as I am reducing the prednisolone quite quickly am on 13 mg a day at the moment and also I over did the walking last week so need to start pacing myself a bit more. and make more use of the wheelchair when required.

Grayshott Road.

The carer came at 9.30 this morning, absolutely soaking wet, he rides a motorcycle and got caught in a rain storm, so he was not in the best of moods, anyway I am now washed and groomed, and ready for the day ahead, and now the sun has come out and there are blue sky,s above so hopefully that will mean a good day ahead, will just have a nice restful day today I think and just have a short walk down my road and back for todays exercise.




Spoke to my son today and he is going to collect me and take me out tomorrow lunchtime when they go for lunch with Leanne,s mum at a local pub,  Not sure what I can eat as I am still on a puree diet, maybe soup and a coffee but at least it will get me out of the house for a while,

Also Portsmouth played away at Hull today, not a good result as Hull won. the final score was Hull 1 Portsmouth 0, not a good season for Pompey at the moment, hopefully it will get better, but wont hold my breath.

Well that is all today as I am just about to get my dinner, so until tomorrow i will say Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment