Monday, September 12, 2011

A Windy Monday

Good morning one and all so here we are another Monday, woke this morning to the wind blowing around the house, not quite gale force but not far off, quite a bit of rain as well so not a good start to the day for the weather, Me on the other hand am sure that this week will equal last week. Last week was a good week for me so hopefully this week will be as well, so despite the weather I really must get out of bed ready for the carer when she comes.

I had a good night,s sleep again last night, not as good as Saturday night, but better than most nights I have had, went to bed about 10.45, woke up about 2.30 am went back to sleep and woke again at 6.30 am so not to bad, anyway as it is monday must remember to take the Folic Acid Tablet and then coffee and ready for the carer who will be here in 30 min,s at 8.30.


I have decided today to go over to B&Q again to catch up with my old workmates, I can take my new wheelchair and walk over pushing that, so if I get tired I can then sit in it and propel myself around, that is the best thing about having the wheelchair with the large wheels at the back it gives me that independence,




That is good, the sun has come out and the blue sky,s are overhead, although it is still windy it is not as bad as earlier on so the trip over to B&Q is all systems go.
Have arrived at B&Q in one piece, walked over pushing the wheel chair, had to rest at one point for 5 mins but apart from that it went pretty well , so will now sit in it and propel myself around the store for a bit  have a chat with a few ex-workmates and have a coffee then make my way back home.

Well back home now, that went well, better than I expected, walked both ways with the wheelchair stopped for a rest in both directions but I did it, although the muscles in the legs are hurting, it is not to bad, so I think I will get a light lunch and then rest for the rest of the day as tomorrow will be a busy day as I have blood test at 10.30 am and then down the shopping centre with Pauline for the weekly shop, so until tomorrow Tatty bye to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment