Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Woo Hooooo Its Tuesday

Hi One and all and another day begins, had another decent nights sleep again last night, went to be about 11.00 pm and woke up at 3.30 am went back to sleep almost straight away and woke again at 6.45 am so a good 7.5 hours total sleep,

Eastney health centre.
I should be so lucky

Time to get up, make a coffee and get ready for the carer, she will be here earlier today as I have to be at the Eastney Health centre at 10.35 for the fortnightly blood test, used to have them weekly but have now changed to Fortnightly and then if all goes well to Monthly in October, At least Debbie will be back from Holiday now so should have no trouble getting the blood. 



Sainsburys Portsmouth
Pauline arrives at 10.10 am, so she load,s the wheelchair into the car and off we go, only a 10 min drive to the Health Centre, so plenty of time, unfortunately Debbie is running late, My appointment is for 10.35 and we get into see Debbie at 11.10, so that as put our schedule back, anyway give the blood and off to commercial road to the bank and then to Sainsburys, to get some shopping   

its a long time since I have been shopping at Sainsburys in Portsmouth and I must say I am not Impressed, with the products so will stick with Asda in future I think, at least I know I like the products they sell. 

Got some shopping and now back home for a well earned coffee I think, it is now 2.15 and we have been out 4 hours so am now starting to feel drained of energy, as although I used the wheelchair in town to get from the car park to the bank and back, we left it in the car at Sainsbury and I walked around pushing the trolley, so a rest this afternoon is in order I think
but all in all a good day so until tomorrow, adios.







1 comment:

  1. Glad you got some sleep, Frank. I'm not sleeping well lately, but-- I only have to get blood tests every three months. Lucky me!

    ReplyDelete