Sunday, October 9, 2011

The 100th Posting

Hi one and all and welcome to my Daily Journal, Just can't believe that this is the 100th day that I have posted ( Must get a life away from the computer ) anyway feeling a little better today, can,t work out why I felt unwell yesterday, I think it must be a combination of this bl@@dy awful disease, along with the medication and the flu and pneumonia jabs on Wednesday, however will phone GP tomorrow.






A good nights sleep
Last night I had a good nights sleep, went to bed at 10.00 pm to watch Foyles war ( ITV3 + 1 ) on Free sat it was on for two hours, was going to watch it on ITV3 at 9.00 pm but missed that anyway started to watch it at 10.00pm  by 10.30 i had fallen asleep and surprisingly slept right through until 6.30 am, woke up and TV was happily playing away, anyway feel refreshed today.

Well need to get a coffee made and some breakfast and watch the news on TV in bed today ( well it is Sunday ),

Christine and Gervase late 1980,s
It is now 9.00 and so need to get up ready for the carer for my morning wash and hair grooming and then spend a little time on the laptop with the family history.

 I am at the moment excited as I have found the certificates and census returns for my late wife,s (Christine) maternal family in Bristol and prior to that in Wales so My Son (Gervase) was excited about that as we both do not know too much about Christine,s family apart from the immediate family as not much was talked about them, however this will be an interesting addition to the family history, another chapter in the making.



Pauline and Gordon.
However carer arrives at 9.30 so am now washed and groomed ready for the day, so get dressed and get a phone call at 10.15 from Pauline to say that she and Gordon are over at B&Q and that they are going to drop in for a coffee about 10.45, they have been to Asda and got me some complan so that is good, anyway they arrive at 11.00 and have also got me a long handled Dust Pan from B&Q as well so I can now sweep up easier, we have a coffee and chat and then they make a move, my sister Eileen also phoned for a chat and my son Gervase phoned to say he will be round about 2.30 this afternoon.

Well I guess I need to get my butt in gear and get round to Tesco and get some milk and chicken for tonight,s dinner and then get back and try to get a bit of family history done before Gervase arrives.

Tesco Express,.

Back from Tesco,s so now to get some lunch, ( Mushroom soup and 2 Crispbreads) that should go down pretty well and then settle to get this blog done for today and check out facebook before Gervase gets here at 2.30 - 3.00 pm, So today is going a lot better than yesterday apart from the fact that I have got very little done on the computer so will have to try again later this evening, at least I got this posting done, so will leave you all to your Sunday Roast and will be back again tomorrow with posting number 101, Tatty Bye everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment