Monday, October 3, 2011

Another Sunny Monday

One Mad Rush
Good Morning one and all, well another good night,s sleep and another morning of Sunshine and blue skies,  I could get used to these nights of decent sleep, long may they continue but always being a pessimist I won't hold my breath LOL. anyway went to bed about 11.00 pm woke at  2.30 am , turned over and went back to sleep until 8.30 am !!!!!! RESULT !!!!!!, anyway Then a mad rush to get ready for the carer

Just as I get my trouser,s on and coffee made then there is a Knock on the front door and it is the carer, The regular carer " Amanda"is on holiday this week so I have different carer,s coming this week anyway open the front door and find that the carer today is one that I have seen before at the weekend,s so that is ok, She gets my face washed and hair groomed so I am now ready for the day and feel on top of the world, so that is good as It will be a trying time this afternoon
Ok so the carer has left so now it is time to get some Breakfast and a coffee and settle down for an hour or so on the laptop before I embark on my daily stroll around the block to Tesco express to get some milk and a paper.

Well here we are at 3.50 pm and it has been a very quiet day today, its been too warm to do too much and I have had to wait in for the chemist to deliver my medication, it is 23 c on the thermometer and it is a Sunny day with blue skies although they say the weather is going to change by Wednesday or Thursday at least if it gets cooler then the breathing becomes easier.

Well the TV switchover man arrived to fit my freesat dish and box so that I can get TV in the bedroom, I have virgin Media in the lounge and they supply my broadband and Phone, but it was £10 per month extra to have a extra box for the bedroom and I can get the same channels on freesat for a one of payment of £28 and that included the Dish, box and installation, I get it done through the BBC Switchover from Analogue to Digital Service.

Just as the TV chap finished so the Chemist delivered the Medication for me so all has been achieved today.

Now I will think about going round to Tesco again to get some chicken and then I can have a nice puree roast chicken thighs with Broccoli, Cauliflower, Mash Potato and Chicken gravy for dinner tonight, and now that I have the TV in the bedroom , I can get an early night as it will be a busy day tomorrow as Pauline will be taking me down Asda to do the shopping and I cant afford to sleep in late tomorrow morning, so until tomorrow I will say Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment