Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Another Wednesday comes along "Boring"

Hi one and all and here we are again and another Wednesday, Not much changes really on a day to day basis and I get to the point where I can foretell what is going to happen on a specific day of the week, however all that is about to change as I am determined to change my regular boring routine and start doing different things "Off the Cuff"on each day of the week. so today I went out into the garden and spent 30 min,s pruning the buddleia tree ( or what,s left of it ) not very exciting but at least something different.

It was another good night,s sleep last night, woke up a couple of times during the night but basicly slept through from 11.00 until 7.30. anyway not much happening today, carer will be round at 8.30 and then it will be a day on the computer I think, and try and get some family history research done, and try and build the family tree a little bit more, so far I have 2,163 names to the family tree  going back to the 1700,s and it is still growing.



Had a good morning, Went out into the garden for 30 min,s then strolled round to Tesco express to get some milk and Orange Juice, so that was good, although the temperature has dropped, it is still pleasent out with blue sky and sunshine, although I did need the heating on this morning for an hour to take the chill off the rooms,

Time to get some lunch I think, will do some scrambled egg and have tem with a couple of crisp breads, hopefully that will go down ok, I really am getting fed up with this Dysphagia and having to be on a puree diet and soft foods, and all the problems it brings with it, still on the positive side there is improvement moving forward but not as fast as i would like it to be. Roll on the day when I can eat A Burger " I want A Burger King or a KFC "


Ah well back to reality, enjoyed my lunch so now I think a short nap and then back to the family history, got a bit done this morning and hopefully will get a bit more done this afternoon, I am working on my late wife,s maternal ancestors, from the hills of Wales. makes interesting reading of the census returns.

Well enjoyed a short nap and now back on the laptop to get this posting finished and then back to family history until 5.15, then watch a bit of TV until 6.00 when I will get dinner on, so there we go another exciting Myositis day over and done with, so until tomorrows edition which will be more interesting as I will be going down to the city centre with Pauline I will say Tatty Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment