Monday, October 17, 2011

Another Week Begins.

Banoffe Sundae
Wow, that was a really great day yesterday, It was so nice to get most of the family together for Maisie,s 90th Birthday, but now today I will probably pay for it, feel very worn out today and the muscles are aching a bit still it was worth it, Can't believe I ate a complete Banoffe Sundae including the banana, still really did enjoy it.

However got to bed about 11.00 pm last night and slept through until 6.30 so that was a good night,s sleep but feel really lethargic today, not a lot of energy, think it was the excitement of yesterday and as usual i overdid it a bit, still never mind will be able to rest today, so got a coffee and watched the TV news until 8.00 when I got up ready for the carer, Amanda came at 8.30 so feel better now I have had my face washed and hair combed, so now some breakfast and then see what is happening on line with facebook.
Tesco express, Goldsmith Ave.

I see my brother pat has put up the pictures from yesterday, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

Well I need to get a move on and get dressed and then get round to Tesco express to get some chicken for dinner tonight that will see me ok until tomorrow when we I shopping with Pauline down at Asda.



Well got the little bit of shopping from Tesco and now back home, it is 12.00 o-clock so will watch a bit of TV until 1.00 pm when I will get some lunch and have my next lot of medication, oh the joys of Myositis.

Lets puree the chicken
Well that was an enjoyable lunch, just had some chicken soup but enjoyed it anyway now for an hour or two on the family history and then watch some TV until 6.00 when I will get some dinner done, Puree Roast chicken with Mashed Potato and Broccoli tonight I think followed by some puree fruit and custard, anyway at least it is fresh ingredients tonight and not a ready meal,

An interesting evening of TV tonight with Emerdale and Coronation street followed at 9.00 by the new series of Doc Martin so that is ok and then  early to bed tonight, as I am still recovering from my day out yesterday with the family.

So after a less than exciting day today I will bid you all a fond farewell until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment