Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday never changes.

And here we are another friday is upon us and another weekend looms, Oh well, come tomorrow and I will be another year older, but am I any wiser, probably not, otherwise I would not overdo things on the good days, and suffer for the next 2 or 3 days afterwards, but anyway had a decent nights sleep last night, and woke this morning at 5.30, decided to take the Methotrexate then and get another hours sleep while it works its wicked way through the system.

Well that was a good lie in and sleep it is now 8.30, and no carer to come today so I can have a coffee and a lie in which is what I do and stay in bed until 9.30, this is the life to lead, anyway decide I really should get up and get some breakfast and then get to work on changing the main picture at the heading of this blog.


the Picture is of one of the Forts out in the solent which was built in the 1800,s on the orders of Lord Palmerston, who thought we were going to be invaded by the French, needless to say that invasion never happened and they became known as " Palmerston,s Folly,s" all 4 forts are still out there in the Solent and are viewable from Southsea and the Isle of Wight. Anyway History lesson over.

Myositis DVD Screenshot.
So Another very restful day today, still some light pain in the back and legs but not to bad and have not needed any pain medication, so hopefully by Monday It will almost be gone, as long as I don,t do anything stupid.!!!. Have been working on my Myositis awareness interactive DVD again today, it is coming along OK but taking longer than I anticipated but I am happy with the way it is going. I am aiming to have it completed by the end of November but possible it wont be ready until after Christmas.

Ok so it is 1.30 and time to get some lunch, I did a casserole in the slow cooker yesterday so will have the remainder of that Pureed down for lunch today and then tonight I will have Roast Turkey with Cauliflower, Broccoli and  Mashed Potato, and that will go down a treat have not had Turkey since last Xmas.

Had lunch and did some Genealogy research for a friend and now am just getting this posting ready and then will watch "Pointless" on TV until 6.00 pm when I will put dinner on to cook and then an evening of Facebook and also the soaps until 9.00 and then the Film "District 13: Ultimatum" on Film 4, and hopefully the students will be quiet in the street tonight otherwise I will be out there showing them an alternative use for my walking stick "Only joking they are pretty good its just that they like letting of Fireworks on the lead up to Bonfire Night, Noisy sods"

So that is another Friday over and done with and another weekend is here, so until tomorrow,s Birthday edition I will say Bye Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment