Friday, October 7, 2011

Its Friday Again.

Good day to one and all, well here we are at the end of another week, the temperature is dropping here in the UK, 18.5 c here this morning, and very cloudy but no rain at the moment so hope that keeps away although it looks like we may get a shower or two today, Last night was again a very restless night, went to bed around 10.30 but kept waking up every time I turned and laid on my right arm, that is where the Pneumonia injection was, so hopefully it will get easier in a day or two.

Tesco Express.
Anyway it is now 8.00 am so need to get up ready for the carer and get some breakfast, The carer arrives at 9.00 am today so nice and early so anyway get washed and hair combed and ready for the day, need to have a stroll round to tesco express for some milk and then watch a little bit of TV and work on the computer until lunch time.




Have done a little bit of family research today on my Late wife,s Maternal family so getting, good results there, they all came from Wales originally. anyway time to get some lunch on, will have chicken soup today I think and then will see what to do this afternoon, It is quite sunny out so I may take a stroll over to B&Q to see ex workmates and to have a coffee and then make my way back home, the exercise will be good for me as long as I don,t overdo it. if I get to tired I will get a Taxi back home.

Well I am back home and I enjoyed seeing a few of my ex work mates, Saw Bill and Sue on Electrical, Andy in Decor, Janet in Hardware and Mary and Richie in Trade, also saw Gary from the warehouse at the cafeteria so nice to catch up on all the news, anyway feeling a bit worn out now so will watch a bit of TV until it is time to get dinner as it is now 3.30 pm.

For anyone interested my Pedometer reading for today is 3107 paces which is equal to 1.02 km at an average speed of 1.78 kmh, Almost running today LOL.

well folks until tomorrows episode I will say adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment