Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Not a good day today

Muscle pain today
Well who would have thought that after such a enjoyable weekend that today would be such a bad day, I was so pleased to have a shower round my Son Gervase,s house yesterday evening that I think I got carried away and ended up showering to vigorously and have ended up today with terrible pain in my back and hip,s I must remember how weak my Muscles are.

I was OK last night when I got home, went to bed about 11.30, woke about 5.00 this morning and could not move, anyway managed to get to the kitchen and took a couple of paracetamol, but that really did not make a great deal of difference, anyway got up at 8.00 ready for the carer at 8.30, and phoned the doctor (GP) at 9.00, also phoned Gervase and he came round and went and got some milk for me, anyway doctor phoned back about 10.30 and spoke to him and he suggested I take a co-codomol + a paracetamol. every 6 hours and to phone back if no improvement by Friday. Took two tabs at 11.00 and will take another 2 at 5.00. it is now 4.40 and it has eased of this afternoon but still painful when I get up from the chair or when I bend to open the fridge. but certainly better than this morning, anyway apart from that all is OK.

So not done much today spent most of the day lying on the bed as it is far more comfortable than sitting in a chair, anyway I now need to think about getting some dinner for 5.50 and then getting to bed earlier this evening and watch the TV there, Oh what fun it is having this Myo=Bloody=Sitis. still hopefully it will be easier tomorrow, hope so anyway. well not a long posting today will try and do better tomorrow.
so bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment