Saturday, October 1, 2011

October is here

Studio photograph
Good day one and all, so here we are in a very sunny October. apparently it is possible records will be broken in the UK for the warmest October day in History, anyway enough about that suffice to say it is a pleasant day today with blue sky and sunshine, although it surprised me to see a pair of Robins in the garden this morning and at the same time Butterflies were around the shrubs so Nature is as confused as I am.

Mrs Brown,s Boys

Had a really good nights sleep last night, I stayed up to watch "Mrs Browns Boys" on BBC1 at 11..05 pm so did not get to bed until 11.45 but slept through until 3.00 am went to bathroom and then back to bed and slept through until 7.30 so a good nights sleep, so now it is time for Coffee, and Breakfast before the carer comes.

The carer arrived at 8.45 this morning, it was Guy who arrived today, he is OK and I get on alright with him, I have seen him before at weekends so that is Ok then. anyway get face washed and hair combed and then settle down for 30 min,s on Facebook.

Milton Park
It is such a nice day out there today that I think I will try a stroll down to Milton Park for half an hour, I can get a bottle of Orange Juice and a packet of Quavers and sit in the park for 30 min,s and get some fresh air. So off we go and although it takes a bit of time get there ok, it is not that far really, but far enough for me at the moment although I do think that the muscle,s are getting slightly stronger ( Slowly) and the rash on the hands is not flaring so much at the moment despite the sunshine, although the warm weather does make breathing a little harder, but even that has improved over the last 3 to 4 weeks.

Watching TV
Well I am now back home, I enjoyed the walk to the Park and also sitting in the park watching the world go bye, anyway now is the time to get some lunch, I fancy Chicken soup today with a couple of crispbread,s that will go down a treat. spoke to my son Gervase on the phone today, he is OK and will be round to see me tomorrow and also spoke to Pauline, she is over to Havant today to see her sister. well I have had Lunch so now to watch an old film on TV. "An American in Paris" with Gene Kelly, and to spend a bit of time on facebook and also to finish off today,s posting for this daily Journal as there is some good TV tonight so will not be on line much this evening, as by the time I get dinner ready at 6.00 pm it will be time for an evening of TV.

So I think we will call it a day for now so until tomorrow Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment