Saturday, October 8, 2011

A really crappy Saturday

Hi one and all , and so another weekend arrives and with it a further deterioration of the weather here in the UK. Oh well wont be going to far today then, which is just as well as I feel really under the weather today, I phoned My Sister and Pauline and let them know I was not really feeling well today and also phoned my son Gervase and let him know, I am OK in myself but just feel Yucky with an upset stomach today so will probably stay in and rest today

The carer came about 9.30 and washed my face and combed my hair, I had breakfast and settled down with the TV and Laptop for an hour or so, Gervase came round to see if I was Ok, while he was here I phoned the out of hours doctor and had a word with them, He seems to think I may have a mild stomach virus, and said that if it got worse to contact them again otherwise phone my GP on Monday and make an appointment to see them to get checked out, Hopefully I will feel better by then, however I will phone and get checked out anyway.

Gervase went round Tesco for me and got me a couple of items and then I sent him on his way back to his wife and said I would phone if i got any worse and not to worry ( but he will),
Got some lunch about 12.30 had mushroom soup and crispbread followed by a custard, and decided I would watch a film on my free sat box so sat in bed with a coffee and some biscuits and watched the film, that finished at 4.00 pm so am now back on the laptop and facebook.

Will get some dinner about 5.30 and then will have a evening of TV, the new series of Merlin is on tonight also Foyles war is on at 9.00 pm for two hours on ITV 3 so that will take me up to bedtime, anyway will end for now and hopefully tomorrow will feel a little better, so for now Tatty Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment