Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Scary stories.

The metal door groaned and creaked as it slowly opened towards me, I stepped back quickly, more out of reaction than fright, as the door continued to open I peered into the void behind it, it was pitch black, and not a sign of any movement within, What was this place I was looking into, I remember reading to my son many years ago and his favorite book was "The tales of Narnia" could this be that place, but no the opening was not big enough to walk through, although if you remember,Alice only needed a small opening to get into her wonderland, anyway this is all hypothetical, What I have found is probably the entrance to the fourth dimension, Carefully I reached into the darkness, at first I could feel nothing, but as I felt around I could feel that there were metallic elements, placed in strategic places, " Was this the means of time travel ? ", many thought ran through my head and then I heard the sound of what sounded like a rumbling noise, maybe a space ship ? but no It was the Postman putting the mail through the door, Oh well back to cleaning the Microwave oven then. ( It gets worse don't it ? )

Woke this morning about  7.00 am, not a bad nights sleep, woke once during the night for the bathroom but apart from that it was not to bad a night, The weather is very dull today, not cold but looks like it could bring some rain, anyway get a coffee, watch the news until 8.00 and then get up.

I did not get to bed until late last night as I was round with Gervase and Leanne. Had a really good evening and Leanne,s dad Dave gave me a lift home about 9.15, so by the time I had a coffee and watched a bit of TV, it was nearly 11.30 when I went to bed.

Good job I got up at 8.00 as Amanda the carer arrives at 8.10, she is early today as she has got a couple of extra people to see today, anyway get washed and groomed and then settle down with the laptop for a few hours, not be doing much today as yesterday was quite a busy day so will spend today indoors taking it slowly

I expect that the District Nurse may be in touch today about my toe and also am expecting a phone call from the dietician regarding a Gluten Free diet plan, anyway I need to be indoors in case they phone.


Spent the morning on the computer researching family history, and getting the bits together for my next book, along with making a few shirt designs, and now it is time for lunch so get some crisp breads and chicken soup and have that, decide at that point that after lunch I will clean the microwave, It is a combination microwave, with a fan assisted oven and a grill, I use it a lot so is due for a clean, so spend an hour on that , also get the worktops wiped down and do the washing up, by now I am Knackered so think I will have a nap in the armchair for an hour. but a bar of cadburys dairy milk chocolate first, " that was bloomin Luverly "

Well the time is now 4.00 pm and no word from either the District nurses or the Dietician so maybe tomorrow I will hear something, these budget cuts really are screwing up our National Health Service, oh well its another day tomorrow and pauline will be round for a couple of hours for a chat so until then adios folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment