Sunday, October 2, 2011

Scorching Sunday.

Its too Early
Hi everyone, sorry the posting is late today only it has been one of those days today, It started when I woke up and thought, "Bloody hell, is that the time", it was 8.30 am and I cant remember the time I slept in until 8.30 am, It has got to be over a year ago since I slept that late in the morning, I went to bed last night about 11.45 pm after the film ended and although I woke up at 2.30 to go to the loo I went straight back to sleep again and slept through until 8.30 am, anyway it was then a rush to get ready for the carer when he comes.


My Hi-Tech Kitchen

It is a bit of a rush to get ready for the carer, by the time I made a coffee and had just sat down to drink it when there is a knock on the door and the carer is here at 9.00 am, that is unusual for a weekend as they don't normally get here until after 10.00 am but today she had to be early, probably because she wants to finish and get down the seaside in this nice warm and Sunny weather ( Can't say I blame her) anyway she rushes around and gets me sorted and then goes, so now I can get into my hi tech kitchen and get some breakfast.



Goldsmith Avenue
Got My Breakfast and ate that had another coffee and decide to take a stroll around the block and get some fresh air, must remember to walk in the shade as much as possible as the sun is quite strong and it will bring up the rash on my hand,s it is also very warm today 23.5 c ad the humidity is heavy which is taking its toll on my breathing, still the inhaler helps with that so get dressed and off we go for a stroll. make my way around Goldsmith Avenue and Frencham Road
and then back home, it took about 20 mins and that is enough in this heat but I enjoyed it and stayed in the shade most of the time.

My Son Gervase.
My son Gervase Phoned about 12.00 to say he will be round between 1.00 and 2.00 pm to see me so that is something to look forward to, so need to get lunch now as it is 12.30 so do some Potato and leek soup, that went down a treat with a cracker wheat. anyway Gervase arrives about 1.45 so we have a really good chat about everything, he needs to go round to Tesco express so I take a stroll around with him and get a bottle of apple juice and a pkt of Quavers and munch those. anyway Gervase stays until about 4.45 and them makes a move back home, so that was a really pleasant 3 hours. just time to make a coffee and then see what is happening on Facebook, before getting dinner ready.




An evening of TV ahead
What a busy life I lead, anyway need to get Dinner ready I have a Asda  Chicken in a Mushroom sauce with Mustard Mash Potato, This is a very tasty meal as I can puree the chicken and add butter to the potato, make extra white sauce and Bingo a very tasty and easy Puree meal and it only takes 20 mins to cook. and now to settle down to an evening of TV, Country File at 7.00, Antiques Road show at 8.00 and Downton abbey at 9.00 so a good evening ahead, + Facebook what else could a man want for a Sunday evening, so until tomorrow and the Installation of my Free Sat I will say Tatty Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment