Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday shopping trip




Hi,  Ho, Hi, Ho, To the Kitchen I will go
With a coffee Cup, To wash it up, Hi, Ho, Hi Ho.

Hi, Ho, Hi, Ho, For breakfast I will go.
With Puree porridge, once again,  Hi, Ho, Hi, Ho


As you can see I am full of the Joys of spring today, (or should that be Autumn). Anyway I had a decent nights sleep last night, went to bed about 11.00 pm, and slept through until about 3.00, and then slept through until 7.30.  I then got a coffee and watched the News on TV for half an hour before getting up at 8.00 ready for when the carer comes.

Anyway Amanda the carer arrives at 8.30 so that is nice and early as this morning Pauline is going to be round at 10.00 to take me shopping down to Asda at Fratton to get the weekly shop in.  So Carer gets me washed and Groomed ready for the day ahead. Anyway Amanda leaves and I can now get ready for Pauline coming at 10.00 so get my self dressed and ready and then have 30 mins to check into online banking and also to check emails before Pauline arrives.

True to form Pauline arrives at 10.00, we decide to get a taxi down to Asda today as we have got a lot to get and with the wheelchair there is not a lot of room in Paulines car for a lot of shopping, as Pauline has quite a bit to get for herself today, So phone city wide for a Taxi. Only have to wait about 10 mins and taxi, arrives, it is one of the regular drivers so he Knows us, ( Been using city wide taxi,s for over 12 years now ) so most of the drivers know me or Pauline. anyway get Wheelchair into the Taxi and off we go.

Well we arrive at Asda and while Pauline goes upstairs to get a Hat and Gloves for Gordon I go to get my Complan and then when Pauline comes back down we go around to get the rest of the Shopping, we have quite a trolley full today with Pauline and My shopping so it takes a bit of time to get through the checkout, anyway got all that done so now we phone a taxi to get us back home, it is the same driver who brought us down here so that is OK.

Pauline
Well we get all the shopping indoors and put away, and then get Pauline,s shopping loaded into her car and then get a nice coffee, Pauline is taking my Laundry to do for me this week so that is kind of her, she does it every week for me and always brings it back folded and Ironed, Don't know what I would do without her, she really is a very good friend.



Gervase and Leanne.
Pauline makes a move home at 1.15, and I get myself some lunch and then go for a nap at 2.00 for 30 mins,  Now it is time to spend a couple of hours on the computer before I start dinner at 6.00 and then off down to see my son Gervase and Leanne this evening for a couple of hours so a busy day really today, anyway must get this blog posted and then on to facebook for an hour. so I will bid you all farewell until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment