Saturday, October 29, 2011

What a brilliant day today

Well here we are awake bright and early at 6.30 on the 29th October 2001, don't know why but I have a feeling there is something different about today, the sun is just rising and the birds are singing in the Garden. ♬♬♬ Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Frank, Happy Birthday to You ♬♬♬, Oh yes thats right, Its My Birthday, today I am 68 years of age.

Well I go and get a coffee made and decide to have a lie in until 9.00 and then get up and see what has been happening in the world, get Breakfast, Check the mail. and then wait for the carer to arrive.

Carer arrives at about 10.15, so that is not to bad, it has given me chance to open some Birthday cards that came in the post and to have my Breakfast, Crisp bread and Marmalade today. anyway the carer has now gone so I can get dressed for the day and get round to Tesco Express for some Milk.



Well got back from Tesco and get a phone call from my son Gervase to say he will be round about Noon to see me, anyway make a coffee and then get a phone call from Pauline to say that she and Gordon will be round this afternoon, so looking forward to visitors. Gervase arrive about 12.15 with card and Present from him and Leanne, and while he is here I get a Text Msg from Leanne,s mum to say that she had not sent a card but will get one to me when she gets back from her cruise.

Run Gervy Run.
Me and gervase have a good chat and he sets up his "Just Giving Page " for his charity run tomorrow. He is taking part in the 10 Mile Great South Run in aid of Cancer Research UK, so that will be good for him to do and I am proud of him, he is running in Memory of his Mum who died of Breast Cancer when he was 12 yrs old in 1993.

Anyhow it is now 1.30, do not know where the time as gone anyway I am going to treat myself to a Quiche today and see how I get on with that ( Real Food) so put that in the oven to heat up for 15 min,s and pauline and Gordon turns up, they have brought Misty the dog with them so that is nice,  Gervase in the meantime has made a move back home and Gordon and Pauline have brought Sandwich to eat so I get the quiche out of the oven and get coffee made and we all sit down to have lunch and a chat. The quiche went down very well so that was good, anyway have a nice chat with Gordon and Pauline until they leave about 3.00. so just as I settle down with the Computer so Chris and Kim from opposite me pop over with a card and a present of Ice Cream and also a couple of nice magazines, so that was a nice surprise to see them, so out to make more coffee and we sit and chat for an hour before they go back home. so it has been a very enjoyable day with brilliant company, also I have had over 50 messages on Facebook from Family and Friends and also many from my Myositis friends from the facebook Groups.

Well it is turned 5.00 pm now so will settle down with the computer until I get dinner started at 6.00 and then there is Merlin on BBC1 at 8.10 this evening and Foyle,s war on ITV 3 at 9.00 pm, so that is the evening sorted, so until tomorrow I will say tatty bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment