Monday, November 7, 2011

A Creative Hat.

A Creative Hat.
Hi everyone, and welcome to todays ramblings, I thought that today I would try something different, it may work and it may not, So Today I am going to put on my creative hat and write todays journal in Verse. so here goes, hope it does not send you all into deep depression, but if it does just take another tablet LOL.


Anyway here we go then and we will see how it turns out.


A Day in the life of Frank


I get up this Morning, at a quarter past eight.
The carer will be here, I cannot be late.
What will I do, I cannot wash my neck,
But then again " Sod It", "Bummer", "What the heck".


A Carer to help me wash my face and neck.



Well, now that I'm washed, and feeling all clean.
I will get me some breakfast, I am feeling that keen.
then fire up the laptop, to facebook I go.
To see who is on there, to see who I know.


Hello Who is on Facebook.
Now just as I settle, the computer is fine
The telephone rings, it is Pauline, on time
We have a nice chat, about "this", about "that"
and we talk about Misty, and Charlie the cat.
Its Pauline on the Telephone.
Now Pauline goes off, to get on with her day
I must go take a walk, Round to Tesco, "Hooray"
I must get some milk, for my coffee and tea,
And a nice bar of Chocolate, To eat, just for me.
I Love Chocolate "Yum", "Yum"
Now that I'm back home, Back in the warm.
I must get some lunch. but it won't be Sweet-corn.
Some chicken soup, and a nice slice of bread,
Then to go and lie down, a short nap on the bed.
A short afternoon cat-nap.
I am now wide awake, to the front room I lurch
To go on the laptop, for family research
The family tree grows, with Fathers and Sons
And in some of the cupboards, we find skeletons.


Oh No not another one. How many more.
Its now getting Dark, the nights closing in,
soon be time to get dinner, not out of a tin.
Roast chicken for me, with some veg, from the ground,
then I cook it all up, then I puree it down.
Chicken and blender Dysphagia,s best friend.s.
Well, if you made it this far well done, and I promise that I will not put you through something like this again, " Next time it will be even more pathetic" LOL. anyway time to go and leave you all in peace so until tomorrow, Adios Amigo,s.



1 comment:

  1. great blog stampsulove. Love your sense of your humour. Very enjoyable and witty blog.

    Im still smiling about the "yeti in the park"

    have a great evening and look forward to tomorrows entry :-)

    ReplyDelete