Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Survived Halloween.

Trick and Treaters.
Well here we are again , Rolling ( or hobbling as the case may be) into November and the start of another Month. I seem to have survived another Halloween and the "Trick and Treaters". There were not many around last night, only had two groups knock at my door, and they all went away with there sweets and crisps, so hopefully they had a good evening.





Eastney Health Centre.
Well I got to bed at about 11.00 o-clock last night and slept through until around 5.30 this morning so pleased with that, so make a coffee and then settle back in bed until 8.00 when I get up ready for Amanda the carer, who as usual turns up at 8.30 and gets be groomed and ready for a busy morning ahead as I have my appointment at the Eastney Health Centre at 10.30 to give the blood for my blood test. Pauline phones at 10.00 to say she is just leaving home and will collect me at 10.15. so that is ok. We get to the Health centre about 10.25 and only have to wait about 15 minutes before we go in to see Debbie and she takes the blood, there was no problem drawing the blood this week so that is ok so now it is back home and then call a taxi to take us down to Asda at fratton for shopping.

Well I phone for a Taxi and it is soon outside so we get the wheelchair into the Taxi and off we go, it only takes about 10 minutes to get to Asda and thank goodness it is not so hectic as it was last Tuesday so it is a lot easier to get around with the wheelchair today.
Asda at Fratton.

I just can't believe how much prices are going up each week but I suppose that is what is happening in this economic climate, anyway I decide that I will get a piece of fish for tonight as I am going down to my son,s this evening so I need something easy and quick to cook tonight, so get a nice piece of Sea Bass that will go down nicely with Mashed Potato and a cheese Sauce, anyway we get the shopping for the week and head back out to wait for the Taxi to take us back home.



Pauline.
However we get back home, unpack the shopping and then make a nice welcome cup of coffee, sit down and have a snack and a chat with Pauline until 1.15 when Pauline makes her way home, as usual she has taken a weeks washing of mine with her which is appreciated, Pauline is a very good friend and does a lot for me as does Gordon her Partner.

Portsmouth Fortifications DVD.
Anyway I get some lunch, Crisp breads and Cream cheese which is very tasty and easy to do and then decide that I need to get the laptop fired up and see what and who is on facebook, catch up on the facebook games and then get some work done on my latest interactive DVD " Portsmouth Fortifications" and also on my Myositis awareness DVD as well.  So plenty to do this afternoon and not a lot of time to do it in as I will need to get dinner about 6.00 as the taxi will be here at seven to take me to my Sons.

Well I need to really get a move on now and get my dinner on so that it will be ready for 6.00 0-clock so after another pleasant but busy day I will say Goodbye until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment