Monday, November 28, 2011

Its another Monday.

A good nights sleep.
And so here we are again, after such a good afternoon with friends and family out at lunch yesterday and an evening at home, I get up this morning and do not feel 100%.  feel very tired and achey again, so will have to rest again today and make sure I make this week a more leisurely week and let myself recover from the last few days, so much has happened in such a short space of time that I need to just let my body and muscles settle down. But saying that I did have a decent nights sleep last night, went to bed about 11.00 and slept through until 6.30 and only woke once about 3.30. so not to bad.

A Happy Home Carer.
Anyway after waking at about 6.30 I go and get my coffee made and then get back into bed to watch the news on TV until 7.45 when I get up and make my way to the living room to wait for Amanda the carer to arrive. Amanda arrives at about 8.15 and we have a chat and then she gets me washed and groomed ready for the day ahead.

Phone Pauline and let her know that all is OK here and decide to go and get some Porridge for breakfast and then think I will go back to bed as I still feel under the weather, Hope I have not picked up an infection or something anyway Jump into bed and doze off for an hour. ( 50 minutes actually) however when I wake I feel 100% better and feel on top of the world so Rest is going to be the order of the day as I have to go and give blood for my monthly blood test tomorrow, so that will be OK hopefully it will be Debbi taking the blood as she is very good and always finds it first time.

Tonight,s Dinner
So now to take a slow gentle stroll round to Tesco Express as I fancy a spinach  cannelloni for dinner tonight, I am getting used to not having to puree everything I eat and the Cannelloni is moist enough to eat especially if I add extra cheese sauce.

Well i get the cannelloni so that is OK, did not buy anything else as hopefully we will be going down to do the weekly shop at Asda tomorrow with pauline after I have given blood.

It is now 1.00 pm and time to get some lunch I am having chicken soup with a couple of crisp breads today, but feeling hungry so having a whole tin of chicken soup, and then to take the afternoon tablets,

Enjoyed lunch so now to watch doctors on TV followed by Only fools and horses and then get this edition of the daily Journal up and posted. Tonight will be spent in front of the TV with my feet up I think as I need to rest and get ready for tomorrow.

Well so far so good today, still feel as if I have no energy but what can you do, these kind of days come and go with this disease so just have to go with the flow and rest on days like these and make the most of the good days,  and yesterday was a very good day,so until tomorrow I will say Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment