Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Misty Came A Calling

Today in my House is known as Misty Day. Today is the day that Pauline and Gordon,s Dog Misty is coming on a day long visit. The reason being is that Gordon and Pauline are going up to Berkshire to a funeral and Misty is coming round to stay with me for the day. So looking forward to the company.

A Very Restless Night.
Anyway after yesterdays Blog in Verse, Sanity returns and I will try and write todays blog in a sane and sensible fashion. ( Not much chance of that I hear you all say )

Anyway not a very good night last night as I kept waking up every hour or so until 3.00 and then slept through until 7.30, still had about 8 hours sleep but very restless but thats Myositis for you, full of surprises.

Here Comes Amanda.
Anyway at 7.30 I decide to go and make a coffee and then to watch a bit of News on the TV in the lounge until the Amanda the carer comes and then I can get ready for the day ahead, hopefully Misty will settle here without to much of a problem.

Amanda arrives as usual at 8.30, and before long I am washed and groomed and all ready for another exciting Myositis day, Amanda leaves and I get dressed and phone Pauline to let her know they can bring Misty round at any time, Pauline said that she and Gordon will bring her round about 10.00 am.

Pauline, Gordon and Misty.
Right on 10.00 Gordon Arrives with Misty, who bounds in through the front door and rolls on the floor waiting for me to give her tummy a tickle. Gordon has Brought down some treats for me to give her throughout the day and also her bedding and her food for 5.00 pm tonight, so we have everything here ready so gordon leaves and misty is moping around and finds it hard to settle, I give her a little fussing and a couple of treats and she eventually settles and has a nap, so that is OK , hopefully she will be OK and just sleep most of the day, as she is getting on in years. ( like me really)

My Ebid Store logo.
Well this morning has been very quiet, I have been on the computer, mainly on Facebook and Misty has been sleeping and snoring so, as it is now 1.00 pm I think it is time to get some lunch, it will be chicken soup again today with a couple of Crisp breads, so that will be OK and then a short nap before getting on with some family History research, and also to set up my online Genealogy store (Years gone By) with the British online auction site Ebid. I used to sell on there a couple of years ago but gave it up when I could not get down to the post office but about time I started it up again.
Misty having a Dog Nap.

Good grief it is now 4.00 O-Clock I had my lunch and then decided to go to bed for an hour this afternoon to have a Cat Nap, Misty came with me but refused to have a Cat Nap, she had a Dog Nap, Same difference it is just the Snoring that was louder.

Had an Hour in bed and then came on to the laptop for some more family history research and also to start transcribing parish records onto CD rom ready for resale in my online store, once I have got it up and running, I decided to start this up again as it is something I can run from home on a computer and it will keep the old brain cells active.

Spaghetti Carbonara
so we are now getting towards 4.30 and it will soon be time to think about getting Misty,s food at 5.00 pm and then getting my dinner on at 6.00. I am having a tesco ready meal tonight, it is a Spaghetti Carbonara, These are very tasty and I can puree it down and add  extra cheese sauce to it, it will certainly make a change from Chicken.

Gervase and Leanne,s house.


However Misty has had a run out in the back garden, but did not want to stay out to long , don't say I blame her as it is damp and cold today here on the South Coast, Anyway that has been my day today, I am off down to see my son at 7.30 this evening so that will be nice and then tomorrow I have a busy day as I see my Neurologist up at the  Queen Alexander Hospital outpatients department.

The time is now 4.45 and time to start getting Misty,s tea ready. she has been really good today, No trouble at all, apart from scaring the wit,s out of the postman by Barking, when he put a letter through the door  ( He didn't expect that here today, now did he) so until tomorrow I will say tatty bye.

Stop Press

  • Will be going down to see gervase and leanne on Thursday not tonight and 
  • Just Found out there is a Christmas Special edition of Downton Abbey.

No comments:

Post a Comment