Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New Spectacles Today YaHooooo.

Up Bright and early today, as a busy day ahead for me today, I have the carer coming at 8.15 to get me washed and groomed and then Pauline is coming this morning about 10.30 to take me down to Portsmouth City Centre for shopping and to get my new glasses.
Amanda the Carer.

So while I am waiting for Amanda the carer I make a coffee and go on to facebook to see who is around, Amanda comes at 8.15 and so I am all washed and groomed so now to text Pauline to let her know I am all  ready for the day ahead, Pauline phones back to say she will book a Taxi for 10.30 from her place to come and get me and the wheelchair and then down to town.

So i get myself some cornflakes for Breakfast and then have a shave and get dressed ready for when Pauline arrive,s.

Specsaver Portsmouth.
Pauline arrives with the taxi at about 10.40 so they get the wheelchair into the taxi and off we go down to commercial road Precinct at Portsmouth City Centre. The Taxi drops us there and we make our way over to specsaver,s to get my new Glasses,  The chap I see is very good and I get the glasses fitted and it is so much better I can see a lot clearer now and also read smaller print so very happy with these.



Argos Portsmouth.
Pauline now decides that she needs to look in Argos as she needs a new kettle, so we go into the Argos Store, which is right next door to specsaver, so not to far to go and we have a look at what kettles they have, but Pauline decides that she will leave it and see what they have over at Tesco, so we leave Argos and then Have a look in Boots the chemist as I need some toothpick, s but I am not paying the prices they are charging, I cannot believe how prices have risen over the last few months, it seems everything is going up in price on a weekly basis.

Marks & Spencer
After we leave Boots the Chemist we make our way over to the food section of Marks and Spencer where I get myself 3 ready meals so that will suit me for a couple of days as I do like Marks and Spencer food, It may be a little pricey but it is so tasty. Pauline gets a couple of bits and pieces and then we make our way over to the big Tesco store to get a few bits and pieces.

Tesco Portsmouth City Centre.
 I need a couple of Pork Chops to puree down and also some Kitchen towel and Coffee and Pauline looks at the kettle,s and gets her new kettle here, and also a few other bits and pieces and the we decide to get a bit of lunch as it is now just turned 12.00. I fancy some soup like we had last week but they only had a beef stew and I did not fancy that so I thought I would try a Jacket Potato with lots of Butter and pauline had a toastie and salad. I was surprised that I managed to eat the jacket Potato with very little problem so another item to add to my growing Menu.

Well that was a nice snack so now we go and pay for our purchases and make our way outside where we phone for a Taxi to take us back home.
Gervase and Leanne.
It is not long before the taxi arrive,s so get everything loaded and off we go "Homeward Bound",  once indoors I get some coffee made while Pauline unpacks the shopping and we get that put away, it is now turned 1.30 so Pauline has her coffee and then makes her way home, while I settle down with the laptop and the TV for the Afternoon. A nice relaxing afternoon before getting dinner at 6.00 and then down to see my Gervase and Leanne at there house tonight for a couple of hours, so there we are another good day, but took it easy today just as it should be.

So until tomorrow I will say Tatty Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment