Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Poetic Saturday

There comes a time within my day.
I find myself a Yawning.
It always seems to come to me
Quite early in the morning.

It happens when I rise and shine
And when I Count to five
and it happens after I check myself.
to make sure that I'm alive.

I yawn when I make my Coffee
I Yawn on the way back to bed
I yawn when I put my clothes on
I yawn when I scratch my head.

I yawn when I eat my Breakfast
And I yawn when I eat my Tea
I seem to be yawning all day long.
But then again "thats Me" 

and this Pesky Myositis


Well another Saturday arrives, at least the sun is trying to shine today, got a lot of muscle ache at the top of my legs after walking over to B&Q yesterday, but " What the Heck" its got to be done, anyway not much planned for today so probably spend most of the day in front of the TV with the laptop until the England match on ITV this evening, in fact the program is just starting at 4.45 so will turn over now.

What a fork looks like.
Anyway a great deal of excitement here last night, Thank goodness for the internet and Google. I had to google " Cutlery " and " Fork last night " and here is what I found as I needed the Information to help me out. Here is what it said in the Oxford English Dictionary :


Noun: An implement with two or more prongs used for holding food steady 
while cutting or for transferring food from a plate or dish to the mouth :





Now the reason I needed that information is that it is such a long time since I have used a fork to eat with I had forgotten what one looked like and how to use it, I have only been using a spoon with my puree meals but last night I ate a Tesco Aberdeen cottage pie straight from the oven without pureeing it, Had to make extra gravy, but I managed it and only used a fork. This is getting better and better. 

So today has been quite a decent day, have not been up to much as the leg muscles are a bit , Achey today, anyway did take a stroll round to Tesco Express this morning it was quite pleasant in the sunshine, 

Had a nice lunch of Crisp breads and salmon pate followed by a nice custard and then had a strawberry complan mid afternoon, so now I will settle down to watch the Football England V Spain, at 6.00 pm I will get dinner on for 7.00, back to puree meal tonight, Roast chicken with mashed Potato and vegetable, at least now I only need to puree the Chicken.

So not much to write about today as it has been very quiet so until tomorrow I will say  " Ta Ta For Now"








No comments:

Post a Comment