Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Changing Saturday.

A Good nights sleep last night.
So here we are then at another weekend, I didn't get to bed until after 11.00 last night and slept through until 6.30 so pleased with that, just got up to make a coffee and the temperature certainly fell last night so put the heating on at 7.00 and into the lounge with a coffee and watch the BBC1 news on the TV, The cars outside in the road have a covering of frost on the roofs so it certainly was cold overnight, anyway the house is starting to warm up so go and get some nice warming porridge for breakfast and then get the laptop switched on and see who is around on facebook and also check my emails.

Saturdays Weather.
The weather forecast is for a bright sunny but cold morning wit cloud and possibly showers moving in from the west so looks like the weather is going to change this afternoon. But at the moment it looks very nice outside with clear blue skies.

At 9.15 the carer arrives and it is "Guy", I have seen Guy several times before and we get on well, we always have a chat about Portsmouth football club, and we are wondering how we will get on today as Portsmouth are Playing Burnley at Burnley today so a win would be nice," We can live in hope. anyway we get on and get me washed and groomed ready for the day ahead and then Guy makes his way to the next client, he will also be my carer tomorrow, so that is OK.

Anyway Guy has now gone so I get back to the lap top and check all the emails and start to get a few of the illustrations sorted for my book I am starting to write called "Have Blender will travel" a book of puree meals for people with dysphagia.

Anyway I work on that until 11.00 am and then decide that I will go out and get some fresh air as the weather is still nice and sunny, but it is cold so will make sure to wrap up warm.

B&Q Portsmouth.
I decide that I will take a walk over to B&Q and see who is over there and then to Tesco express to get my milk and fruit drink and then I can settle indoors for the rest of the day, so that is what I do, I enjoyed the walk over to B&Q and see Bill and Sue on the Electrical department and also see Ian in Decor, but do not know any of the others there so go over to Tesco Express to get the milk and then back home, I did enjoy that but now feel very tired so will need to rest for the rest of the day .


Myositis in Focus.
So I make a coffee and watch some TV until 1.00 when I get some Sardines and Crispbread for lunch and then get back on the laptop to update my website "Myositis in Focus", I seem to have neglected this over the last couple of months so really must make sure that I work on it and add resources and Information at least once a week.

Anyway it is now 3.00 pm and the sun has gone and the clouds are gathering in the sky and it certainly looks like the rain is on its way, at least I am indoors in the warm and have not got to go out, I spoke tp Pauline and also my Son Gervase earlier on so that was nice and the TV is not to bad this evening so a nice relaxing evening ahead, I will get dinner for about 5.30 and will be having a lasagna ready meal tonight so that will be easy to do.

It looks like the TV tonight will be christmas specials and Christmas films so plenty to fall asleep watching, anyway time for a lie down and a cat nap I think so until tomorrow I will say Tatty Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment