Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Comes, and Friday Goes.

Methotrexate Friday.
And another Friday creeps up behind me and bites me on the butt. I woke at 6.30 this morning and decided that it was a good time to take the Methotrexate, which I did and then went back to sleep until 8.00. At least this way I sleep for the first two hours of the reaction to the Methotrexate. anyway I go and make a coffee and back to bed with that to watch the TV news until 8.45 when I get up and go into the lounge.

Who is on Facebook.
Not feeling that good today, I think I ate to many Mr Kipling slices Yesterday, so need to cut down on them today, but I know that the yucky feeling is due to the Methotrexate, so I need to get some Breakfast and then get round to Tesco Express, and then back indoors and make sure I rest today until the effects of the Methotrexate eases of which hopefully will be early afternoon.

Anyway get some Wheatabix, for breakfast and then log on to the laptop to check who is on facebook and to check my emails, still more spam e-mails than anything else so they all get deleted from the spam folder, Go and make a coffee and then get dressed ready to go round to Tesco Express.

Portsmouth at 9.30 today.
The weather today is not great very cloudy as you can see by the picture of Portsmouth Harbour, taken from the live webcam at 9.30 this morning. They give rain coming in from the west later so I need to get round to Tesco Express and get what I want while it is still dry.

Well I get round to Tesco and get the bits that I want and then make my way back home, on the way back my mobile phone rings and it is Pauline, I text her when I got up and she is Phoning to see that I am OK and to say that Her and Gordon are at the Filling station getting Petrol as they are going up to Basingstoke to visit Gordon,s Sister.  Pauline asks if I want to go down to them Tomorrow (New Years Eve), I will think about it and probably will but I won't stay late.



So I am back indoors and it has just started to rain so timed that about right,  It is now 10.30 and I settle down with the laptop and the daytime TV and work on my "Myositis in Focus" website until 12.30 when I decide to get the washing up done and to make a nice cup of coffee. I settle with the coffee and read the Newspaper and do the crosswords and at 1.30 decide to have some chicken soup for lunch. the effects of the Methotrexate is wearing off so that is OK.

Well that was not the most exciting day I have had but the fact that it is Friday it went pretty well.  so now I am going to relax for the rest of the day and conserve my energy for tomorrow which I have a feeling is going to be busy, will probably go down to Pauline in the evening and then out into the street at midnight to see in the new year with the neighbour,s so a late night probably in  store .

Cast of "New Tricks"
So it is now an evening of Facebook and TV. the Film "The Christmas Carol" has just started on "5 USA + 1 and this evening it is Emmerdale and Coronation street and at 9.00 pm on BBC1 is "New Tricks which will take me up to bedtime.

So that is about it for today so until tomorrow and New Years Eve I will say Cheerio.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of the city and those cobbled roads, Frank. Hope you have a beautiful night tomorrow.
    Peace, Mari

    ReplyDelete