Friday, February 17, 2012

And its Freaky friday Again.

.  

Breakfast Today
Well after two decent nights sleep we are back to waking up early again, Last night went to bed at about 10.15, didn't get to sleep until after 11.30 and was awake again at 5.45 this morning so decided that as I was awake I might as well take the Methotrexate and then have a coffee so that is what I did and then dozed until about 7.15 when I decided to have breakfast in bed ( Sugar Frosties) today and then got up at 8.00 ready for when Amanda my carer comes.

Anyway up and in the lounge now, Amanda arrives at 8.45 and gets me washed and groomed and then she is on her way, and I text Pauline to let her now all is OK here.

Pauline phones back and we have a chat, but the Telephone is playing up again today, so I phone Virgin Media, I think there are a few problems wit the Phone service in this area, which is not very good and the service you get from the Virgin Staff is a bit rubbish, so it looks like I will have to think about changing my provider, Virgin media really are getting rubbish just lately.


Anyway the phone seems to be working on and off at the moment , so I think they are having problems all over the Southsea area at the moment, so hopefully it will be sorted out soon. so now to get on to the laptop and see who is about on facebook and then check out my e-mails there are a few there after the last few days, so that is all done now, most f them were spam anyway.

Just had a text from Leanne, she has text me to see if I am ok today, and to say that she is going to come in and see me about 1.30 today so that will be nice, I then get a phone call from Pauline to say that she and Fran are down Palmerston road, and the chemist has got a third of "Complan at the moment, so did I want any, I ask her to get me two chocolate so that will be a saving.

Must slow down
So now to settle down with a cup of tea and a couple of Biscuits, and then watch the film on the Film 4 channel, its an old film " River of no return" with Robert Mitchum and Marilyn Monroe I haven't seen this film before and that is followed by "Porridge" with Ronnie Barker. after the events of last weekend and this being freaky "Methotrexate" Friday I am going to take things easy over the weekend, It is a shame as I was pleased with the progress I was making, but I think I have been pushing myself to hard, and need to take things slower.

Well it is now coming up to 12.30 so I think as I had breakfast earlier today I will have some chicken soup for lunch with a couple of crisp breads so that will go down well and then as I am watching the films on TV I can also check out facebook and then start to get Todays Journal started. well I had the chicken soup and it went down a treat so that was good and now to start the journal until leanne comes round and then I can finish it off once she has been

My Brother Pat.
Well I just had a phone call from my brother Pat, He is in Portsmouth and is going to come in for a coffee with me so that will be OK,  so at about 1.45 Pat turns up and I make  the coffee,s and we have a nice chat about his work and also about retirement etc, and then at 2.30 Leanne arrives, it is nice to see her and she has brought me a couple of bottles of fruit drink and some milk,so we all sit around chatting and at 3.00 pat decides that he needs to make a move.

They really are.
Just as he is about to go so there is a Knock on the front door and It is the District Nurses arrived to check the dressing on my chest and to update the paperwork. They check that all is OK and that It is Tuesday when the dressing comes off, and then they are on there way, Pat also leaves, and after they have gone I am sat chatting to Leanne and we see that pat has left his Mobile phone here, so decide to phone his wife Maz and ask her to let Pat know when he gets home that his Mobile phone is here, and then Discover that my Land phone is not working again, it was fixed yesterday but the line is down again, so phone virgin again and still no satisfactory explanation or help from them so That has confirmed to me that I will definitely be changing my provider over this weekend, so may be off line for a couple of days in the near future.
Gervase and Leanne.
Well it is now 4.00 and leanne is making a move round to her mums, so we say goodbye and she is off, she has sent a text to Gervase about Virgin Media so he will phone them tonight on the way home from work, so I am going to now make a coffee and settle down to get ready to watch pointless and then it will be time for dinner at 6.00 and a evening of TV.
Gervase will be in this evening on his way home from work and I am going to see what deals SKY and BT are offering. so until tomorrow I will say Tatty Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment