Monday, February 20, 2012

A Dreamy Monday.

Hello again and here we are back on another Monday, well did not sleep as well last night, it took a while (over an hour), to get off to sleep but then slept through until 6.45. so not to bad as I went to bed about 10.40 after watching Upstairs Downstairs on TV.

Anyway made a coffee and then back to bed until 8.00 am, not feeling so great this morning, very unsteady on my feet and feeling very ( Dreamy/foggy) so I think a phone call to the surgery at 9.00 am today.

Amanda the carer.
At 8.00 I make my way to the lounge to be ready for when Amanda the carer comes, she arrives at about 8.45, but I really do not feel like being washed and groomed today at the moment, she understands and just gives me a quick tidy up and then after making sure i am going to phone the doctor, makes her way to the next client.

Well at 9.15 I phone the surgery and speak to the receptionist and arrange for a Doctor to phone me this morning, and then get some wheatabix for breakfast and take my Morning medication, and then settle with the laptop and the TV. I text Pauline and let her know and then settle to wait for the phone call from the Doctor.

The Doctor phones me back about 10.30 and after a short chat she said that she will be round this afternoon after the morning surgery to see me as she said that we need to get to the bottom of what is causing the dizziness.

Leanne texts to see if I am OK. I let her know that I have phoned the Doctor, and that I am waiting for a visit and that I will let her know what the outcome is.

2 mg Diazepam
it is now 2.35 and the Doctor has just arrived, We have a chat and to be honest he has no idea what could be causing the problem, it could be the medication but he thinks it is just probably a combination of the Methotrexate, Prednisolone, Anxiety, stress, and trying to do to much and pushing myself to hard. All my blood works, are ok, the heart Echo scan they did at Hospital last Tuesday was better than the one done at Southampton last May, Pulmery Function Test was OK, X-Ray was OK, so he is at the moment going to wait on the results of the heart Reveal monitor in Three Months, ad has given me a prescription for some Diazepam to take at weekends if I need to alleviate stress. we had a good chat and I have got to take things a little easier and not try and do to much in one go, as he and everyone else keeps telling me " Listen to your body" I think it is time to start accepting that I need to slow down a little bit.
Mmmmm Medication
Anyway I feel 100% better now than I did first thing this morning, so i will now make sure I do not overdo things on the good days and make sure i take things easy at the weekends after taking the methotrexate.
Relaxation.
So there we go a very indistinct day today, I will try and make tomorrows more exciting for you all So until tomorrow I will say Adios Amigo,s
            

No comments:

Post a Comment